TA DA! March 24+

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Ta-das for today...
    I'm washing ALL the bedding and hanging it on the line. To get rid of the stale winter smell in the duvets. blah

And I've just moved my grow lights to a better spot in the basement, and I'm planting my seeds!! I'm so excited...
  • I have my food ordered and a site picked out for the reception. License is done, rings are done. A big ta da.... My cake has been ordered. {choc w/ straw filling}Now I just need to find someone to set up the park for me. Anyone I could ask...will be at my wedding! I might have to hire someone! UGH! I have to color my greys and puck my eyebrows and possibly get a suntan! I can do that in a day in Vegas by the pool. Not a good time to learn about self bronzers! Don't worry...I rarely burn. Am. Indian skin.
  • My ta-da for now -
    I am having a rather bad day. I swear I am surrounded by idiots sometimes. Do you think they could have told me that there was a problem with the process the previous year, which I had nothing to do with, before I did it this year? Never mind the fact that I completed this back in January! It only took them 3 months to figure out it was wrong. Now if it had been a problem in the past, wouldn't you check to see if it is still a problem, considering it is a VERY important process? Not to mention my real project is being a pain in the butt as usual...

GRRRR Anyway - my ta-da is I only managed to eat 1 PB/chocolate mini this morning, even though I have a whole box on my desk.

squeak
    *who has repeatedly banged her head on her desk this morning*
  • Just want to say Sorry for ranting so much this morning. It was just one of those days...
  • I really cant think of a 'ta da' for today, but I wanted to congradulate all ya'll on yours. Weigh to go ladies!
  • Squeak, you do NOT need to apologize to US!!
    Hope you have a better day today, sweetie.
  • It may sound mute but I got up today.... before 11AM....actually got up about 6AM which is great since I have been averaging between 10 and 11 all week except Monday when I have to be at school by 9.....