• Im just joining this website after two years of spying. I went to MRC and lost about 80 something pounds in a short period of time with the help of research from this website. I was about 236 when I joined in Late march of 2010 and went down to 155 in Nov. I have gained a some of the weight back and have to get my weight down to 138 to join the military. Well hope that you guys welcome me with open arms
  • Welcome, SatinDoll! Really great loss, I'll bet you will be just as successful in the home stretch.

Amy
  • Welcome !!! YOu have done a great job so far, good luck !!
  • Thanks guys....I think Im just going to get back on the MRC plan and just increase my workout intake.

• You have done fantastically so far! You can always check out the MRC threads for support and ideas. Best of luck to you!!
  • SatinDoll ~ I joined 3fc a couple of weeks ago, and am so pleased with the support and advice I've received. It's good to know that there are others in the same boat!
    I find that when I neglect to post updates, it's probably becuz I'm not happy with myself.
  • SatinDoll, congrats on the weight loss. What is MRC?
  • Welcome SatinDoll! You have done a really great job. Really impressive! Keep up the good work.