Home of the 100% Vol 8

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • Quote:
    Dana - did you peek before WI or was it a surprise?
    You know me, the daily weigher, except for this time I was truly surprised as I didn't have a scale while I was out of town.
  • Quote: Yea, longhorn I saw how you were calling my name and saying I was going to blame my hip on my packing....hahahah.....I have eyes all over.....lol
    That wasnt me...

I dont know who did it....

It was like that when I got here....

MOM did it....

Thinkin maybe one of the excuses my kids use might fit this situation LOL
  • Well Hey all... Its a pretty slow day here at work So I actually have some time to talk to you folks. usually I am only a lurker on my busy days...
  • Quote: Well Hey all... Its a pretty slow day here at work So I actually have some time to talk to you folks. usually I am only a lurker on my busy days...
    This is for you!

• Quote: This is for you!
    THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.... I already put it in my siggy!!
  • Quote: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.... I already put it in my siggy!!
    ya welcome....its not there yet cuz I don't see it!!
  • Ok. Now it is... muhahah... I was having an artificial blonde moment.
  • Quote: Ok. Now it is... muhahah... I was having an artificial blonde moment.
    lmao.....YUP....there it is....beautiful!
  • Quote: Looks like y'all have been rolling right along without me while I was out.....lol...Cadu congrats on the 150's that is amazing. Everyone else Congrats on a good week. I have been on the road running around getting things done for moving and getting things done with the BF since he has been gone for 4 weeks and is only home for 4 days. He is sleeping right now, he leaves tonight at midnight for another 4 weeks

My WI this morning I gained 1/2lb BUT loss 3 inches, go figure. My hip has been giving me fits over the last week or so. I knew I wouldn't have a good WI this week. Even though he is in, I stayed on program like normal. I did NOT have a few of my snacks at night because we came in way to late and had a late supper, We went to the movies last night and saw the Avengers AND Snowhite and the huntsman, both really great movies. He got a large popcorn and a large soda....I had a large.....COFFEE and a bottle of water...ha. He told me I needed to get to 160lbs, I laughed at him and said YOU get to 200lbs then maybe we can talk....lol....NOT happening.....lol....He has been eating better since I have been cooking but I know once he gets back on the road it will be the same as before. I will get him to lose some weight one way or the other....hahaha
    Quote: Hey Wuv...we were calling your name last night...even had a few giggles at your expense LOL

Glad to hear all is well, and great seeing you back around. We tried to keep it all together while you were gone, but there might be a few messes to clean up here and there...We didnt burn it down at least...
    Quote: Yea, longhorn I saw how you were calling my name and saying I was going to blame my hip on my packing....hahahah.....I have eyes all over.....lol
    Quote: That wasnt me...

I dont know who did it....

It was like that when I got here....

MOM did it....

Thinkin maybe one of the excuses my kids use might fit this situation LOL
    Psst Longhorn... Is it safe to come out? Ya could have taken one for the team, cept ya threw mamma under da bus!! LMAO!

WUV!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!! We missed you girl!!!! Glad to hear you did awesome while you were gone! But of course what wild we expect from the pro? HUGS and happy you're back!!! So you say BF back and the hips out? hmmm. GO GIRL!

Quote: Well Hey all... Its a pretty slow day here at work So I actually have some time to talk to you folks. usually I am only a lurker on my busy days...
    HOLY CRAPOLY Jelly you look amazing!!!!!!! Seriously, you are one amazing person - great job and thanks for sharing your pictures, they are sooo inspiring!!
  • Quote: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.... I already put it in my siggy!!
    You look freaking amazing!!!!
  • Sorry mom....I couldn't take all the blame...
  • Yay for all the great weigh ins!! Cadu you are getting so close to goal---so exciting! Dana-sounds like you have a great summer planned with vacations. This will be a real test for maintenance. Hope it all goes wonderfully.
  • Quote: Hi Ishbel - I lurk over on the Maintainer's thread to see what you are up to. You will soon get to walk Cadu through phasing off. How exciting is THAT! Hope you are around for me too, but I will understand if your dance card gets full.
    I'll be here for you ptod and anyone else who wants to ask me questions...I'm too addicted to these forums to slowly move away. I lurk too, usually here but only post when I feel the need. Unfortunately the maintainers thread isn't as active as I wish it was....so I really hope all of you stick around too!

Dana Excited for you and your loss o n phase 3, posted on it but it was right at the end near the close lol so I'm not sure if you saw it but it was there
  • Quote: Thanks to all of you for the whoo hooo's, the congrats, the way to go's, etc.
    It was very overwhelming and heart warming reading all of that.

Love you guys
    Cadu...This is WAY(Weigh!) amazing. I dream of the 150's. You are the inspiration I needed today! Keep up the great work, wow, so AMAZING!!!
  • Quote: Ok. Now it is... muhahah... I was having an artificial blonde moment.
    Jelly Mae....You look AMAZING! Thank for sharing your pics!!!!!