One reason you'll stay on plan today:

You're on Page 4 of 10
Go to
  • I'll stay on plan because I just ducked under 180 and would dearly like 170 to follow some time in the near future.
  • Because my wedding is in 26 days, I pick up my dress from alterations in 11 days, and still weigh 1.2 pounds higher than I did when I had it fit!
  • Quote: Because my wedding is in 26 days, I pick up my dress from alterations in 11 days, and still weigh 1.2 pounds higher than I did when I had it fit!
    Joss, so exciting! You're going to look fabulous I just know it
  • Quote: Joss, so exciting! You're going to look fabulous I just know it
    Aw, thank you so much! I'm sure all my worries will be for nothing, but it's those worries that keep me on track right now, especially with all the 4th of July celebrations that are going to be going on next week... ugh!
  • The reason Ill stay on plan today is because I want to feel and look better then I did last year by the time my birthday rolls around in September.
  • I guess I should contribute one today too: I will stay on plan today because I have tons of clothes I want to fit back into again.
  • Because I started this month with a goal of 6 pounds to loss and determination but some how lost if along the way. I will be on track and I will loss these last 15 pounds even if its only 1 to 2 pounds a month!
  • I really want to see 165lbs on the scale by the end of the month! I had a goal to lose at least 10lbs this month and is that isn't going to happen I can at least get to 5lbs lost!
  • Overeating and/or slacking on exercise isn't going to cure this bloated feeling!
  • because i just hit a new low on the scale and i want to keep it going!!!

nothing is more encouraging than progress. even if its just half a pound or something. i love it!
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to get into the 170s, so I can start posting in the 160s/170s thread!
  • because I'm soooo close to my lowest weight in over a year!
  • I'll stay on plan today because I'm 0.6 kg shy of making goal for the month. GO TIME.
  • Quote: I will stay on plan today because I want to get into the 170s, so I can start posting in the 160s/170s thread!
    I just managed to this weekend! Gogogo! You'll get here soon!
  • BodyBugg
    I'll stay on plan today because of my BodyBugg. It keeps me accountable.