What are you eating today, FRIDAY June 13

• Phase 1:

Breakfast: Pudding Muffins (they deflated big time, but tasted like brownies- YUM!)

Lunch: Cauliflower and Pea Soup (Alternative)

Snack: Salad, if needed

Dinner: Grilled Chicken and Zucchini

Snack: Pudding Smoothie
  • I dont know what I will be eating Friday yet but do know what I will be having today June 13th

Breakfast: Herb and Cheese Omelette & coffee
    Lunch: Herb and Cheese Omelette , salad with mini bell peppers, cucumber & lettuce

Dinner: IP packet with broccoli*
    Snack: IP packet

*trying this instead of a regular protein today to help reset myself
  • Quote: I dont know what I will be eating Friday yet but do know what I will be having today June 13th

Lunch: Herb and Cheese Omelette , salad with mini bell peppers, cucumber & lettuce

LOL WHOOPS!! I guess I REALLY want it to be Friday LOL
  • It's all good
  • Quote: Phase 1:

Breakfast: Pudding Muffins (they deflated big time, but tasted like brownies- YUM!)

Lunch: Cauliflower and Pea Soup (Alternative)

Snack: Salad, if needed

Dinner: Grilled Chicken and Zucchini

Snack: Pudding Smoothie
    I think I need to try those muffins. I have a bag full of stuff that they gave me that I am such a wimp to try out. LOL I stick to chili, shakes, bars and salads. My daily routine is:

Meal #1 - Bar
    Meal #2 - Chili
    Meal #3 - snack of shake
    Meal #4 - salad with chicken or steak, squeeze of lemon and olive oil drizzle

Tomorrow I'm going to shake it up! I've been thinking of trying the pudding...and maybe I'll make an omelet.
  • Quote: I dont know what I will be eating Friday yet but do know what I will be having today June 13th

Can we have packets for dinner? I'd like to try that too and see what happens. I am assuming fast weight loss, right?
  • Quote: Can we have packets for dinner? I'd like to try that too and see what happens. I am assuming fast weight loss, right?
    once in a while... I am doing this because I need a quick reset to be back on program 100% (fell off the wagon )
  • Quote: I think I need to try those muffins. I have a bag full of stuff that they gave me that I am such a wimp to try out. LOL I stick to chili, shakes, bars and salads. My daily routine is:

Meal #1 - Bar
    Meal #2 - Chili
    Meal #3 - snack of shake
    Meal #4 - salad with chicken or steak, squeeze of lemon and olive oil drizzle

Tomorrow I'm going to shake it up! I've been thinking of trying the pudding...and maybe I'll make an omelet.
    Hey sangria, are you eating your four cups of veggies also?
    LOL - I totally feel you NOVAScents...it's the 3rd Monday in a row for me!

Quote: Breakfast: Pudding Muffins (they deflated big time, but tasted like brownies- YUM!)
    Did you see this thread a few days ago? It seems that maybe increasing the baking powder & allowing a longer cooldown in the oven may avoid deflation. I haven't tried it myself yet. I actually prefer them as waffles.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...deflation.html

Quote: Can we have packets for dinner? I'd like to try that too and see what happens. I am assuming fast weight loss, right?
    That's known as "Bootcamp" and is usually reserved for when you are at a stall or need some type of 'reboot'. I've done it once when I had no protein in the house and it was a late night, it's pretty restrictive to do long term IMHO. I look forward to my evening "real meals" though.
  • Phase 1: Week 15, Day 6

Breakfast@8am: Spinach Smoothie
    EAS Carb Control Chocolate RTD
    Spinach
    2 cups Half-Caf Coffee
    1 Stevia in the Raw packet

Lunch@12pm: Clam Chowder
    IP Potato Puree
    2.5oz Chopped Clams
    4oz Chicken Broth
    Celery & Leeks
    Salad w/EVOO+Apple Cider Vinegar

Snack@4pm: Pudding Waffles
    IP Chocolate Pudding
    2 Egg Whites
    1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
    1/2 tsp Baking Powder
    WF Chocolate Sauce

Dinner@8pm: The good stuff!
    Turkey Tenderloin w/WF Spicy BBQ Sauce & Fajita Seasoning
    Cauliflower & Celeriac Puree (making a big batch)
  • Quote:

Did you see this thread a few days ago? It seems that maybe increasing the baking powder & allowing a longer cooldown in the oven may avoid deflation. I haven't tried it myself yet. I actually prefer them as waffles.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...deflation.html
    I did see it, but mine still fell. Maybe I used TOO much baking powder? None the less, I used the Alternative Chocolate Marshmallow pudding and they were GOOOODD!
  • Breaky: Vanilla RTD
    Lunch: 8 0z of chicken breast with a little evoo and salt
    Dinner: Vanilla RTD
    Dessert: 2 cups of Ruhbarb
    Night Snack: Vanilla RTD plus 2 cups of cucumber slices
  • Quote: I did see it, but mine still fell. Maybe I used TOO much baking powder? None the less, I used the Alternative Chocolate Marshmallow pudding and they were GOOOODD!
    what is the alternative chocolate marshmallow pudding?? sounds delish!!
  • Quote: what is the alternative chocolate marshmallow pudding?? sounds delish!!
    http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store...ows-7-box.html