vitamin help???

• So i watched a documentary among the many lol. This guy on there was talking about raw foods non processed... etc. the usual. then he was also talking about vitamins and saying how important it was to take vitamins. he listed a zillion!!! im like really? lets just start my day with 30 pills right? hahah but i know there good for you so i decided to baby step into it like i have learned works well for me.
    I got:

a once a day womens daily
    Vitamin B12
    Vitamin B complex

Is this a good start? Any advice and info?

thank you!

Its a beautiful day love it people!
  • i only take womens once a day...i'm too lazy to keep up with the million vitamins that are out there. i heard its really good to take fish oil though (:
  • I just take the vitamins and supplements recommended by my nutritionist after she reviewed my diet and health metrics. I'm not sure how a layperson should decide. Taking too much of some vitamins can be damaging and there are a lot of unknowns so it's not a "more is better" situation.
  • I was told my my physician that if I am calorie counting to lose weight then I should be taking a multivitamin at least but also recommended a couple others like fish oil and vitamin D. He said that if you are getting proper nutrition anything more then that is slightly useless since you will be getting all you need and more from the food you are eating. That is just his opinion though, I am sure others would say the exact opposite. I just take what he said because I am FAR to lazy to be taking 100 pills a day lol

Currently I take
    - One a day for women multivitamin
    - Fish oil supplement
    - Vitamin D
    - Acidophiles (Was his recommendation only because I am prone to yeast infections )