#1 Bale of Turtles WI Thread!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to

• Here we go! The first official WI will be on Saturday, June 16. Labor Day, here we come!!!!!
  • Yeah! Thanks Judy!
  • I'm looking forward to a great week and a great WI on Saturday morning.
    We can do this. I feel an urgency to really lose weight now!
    Judy
  • All organized and motivated to lose this weight!
    Lets all have a super week!
  • Good morning Turtles! Judy's starting weight: 189#

This week I lost two pounds to bring me to 187#. I am so pleased. I aim to keep this going! Challenge: Father's Day, but I'm cooking so I need to do what is most important.
    Judy
  • I too am organized and ready to do this! 20# by Labor Day it is!!!!!!

We got this wrapped up ladies! Woot woot!!!

• Glad to see you, Jar! You've got the winning attitude!!!!
    Judy
  • Howdy everyone! My W/I this morning went pretty well... I was down 2.4 I will update my tracker!

Weight Change: -2.4
    I did make it to three classes (did the cycling class last night) and got in my evening walks!

Congrats to Judy! 2 lbs is awesome!

So happy to see you Jar! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Congrats to us for posting our losses. Princess, you had an awsome weight loss!
    Judy
    On to our next week! We are doing this.
  • I rejoined WW this week after an 11 month of flying solo ( and continuing to lose weight) I am slapping myself for a lolly binge this afternoon but got the wheels back on the rails to hopefully clock up a loss on Wednesday.
  • Good job ladies! I will WI tomorrow morning & let cha know! I'm a little off because I got TOM at the same time we started the challenge. Still thinking I did ok. Used all my extra points on munchies tho! We'll see!

Have a great Sunday! It is beautiful here!
    Jeanne
  • Hi Goanna, welcome aboard! We're working hard to knock off lots of pounds this summer.
    Judy
  • DOWN 2.5# this week! woohooo!
  • Starting 181
    Down 1# this week
  • Jar and Bandit, weigh to go!!!!! Oh Bandit, you are in that magic territory that I wish to hit. I will do this!
    We are rocking.

Goanna, how great that you cntinued to lose even without the metings. That's great.
    Judy