Home of the 100% Vol. 7

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Down 4 pounds this week.. whoooo hooooo made it into the 150's!!!!!
    Go Carol!!!! 150s is freaking awesome girl!!!! Dancing for you!!! Can't you see how happy we are for you??!!! You rock!!!
  • Quote: I agree nice an humid already and it is Only nine a.m. Water, water, water. Then pool.
    Yes usmcvet its humid I wish I was in the pool but Im at my desk pretending to be working haha

Quote: Down 4 pounds this week.. whoooo hooooo made it into the 150's!!!!!
    Way to go Cadu you are almost at your goal.
  • Cadu WOOHOO, you are almost done!! WHOOP WHOOP

mompattie you are such a cheerleader, I really love how excited your posts are for everyone...FYI...wearing a rider belt buckle today (just saying)
    WHOOO HOO!!! Go Sister! That's F***ing AWESOME!!! Pardon my French, but WOW! SO AWESOME!
    Wow - Cadu - awesome!! I just realized how close you are to goal! Way To Go!
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Congrats and way to go, you are getting so close to GOAL!!!
    Whoo Hoo... almost there!!!!!
  • Quote: Cadu WOOHOO, you are almost done!! WHOOP WHOOP

mompattie you are such a cheerleader, I really love how excited your posts are for everyone...FYI...wearing a rider belt buckle today (just saying)
    Awww thanks Ishbel!! A rider buckle - cool!! I've never seen one. Where do they sell them? The coop? Lol! Have an awesome day!!
  • Back from WI and one week down on phase 3 and I actually lost this week... 2 pounds!

I think my body was really ready for a break. One more week of phase 3 and then on to phase 4 till I go on my "girls week away" vacation. Once back from that vacation I have three weeks till I then go on another vacation. Through all of this I will just be thrilled to even maintain till I can get back to phase 1 to finish the job.
    I am so very happy for you! You are almost there my friend!! I bet you are doing the happy dance!

Quote: Back from WI and one week down on phase 3 and I actually lost this week... 2 pounds!

I think my body was really ready for a break. One more week of phase 3 and then on to phase 4 till I go on my "girls week away" vacation. Once back from that vacation I have three weeks till I then go on another vacation. Through all of this I will just be thrilled to even maintain till I can get back to phase 1 to finish the job.
    Congratulations!! I am very happy for you as well!! I hope you have a wonderful vacation with the girls; it sounds like so much fun!!!
  • Quote: Wow. You are all so inspiring! I am new to the forum, and figuring out how to use it. But I want to let you all know how great it is to see so many positive people!
    Welcome! You are doing great and this is a good thread for positive people. Lots of encouragement.

Looks like another rainy day here in NE Montana with a high of 68. I feel sorry for you guys that are in the HOT HOT HOT WEATHER. Drink lots of water and stay hydrated.

I just got back from water aerobics and feel great! Might clean another cupboard today or scrapbook. Heaven forbid that I do both!! LOL!

Have a great OP day.
    That is an awesome loss! Congrats!
  • Quote: Back from WI and one week down on phase 3 and I actually lost this week... 2 pounds!

YAY! Dana!! I'm glad it's working for you!!

I was going to post yesterday and life got ahead of me, saw your comment about your nephew. My favorite compliment came from my nephew too, he said "Auntie, you look skinner"...I was 230 at the time...he didn't understand why I said "AWE" and kissed him solidly on the cheek. LOL

mompattie - at one of the rider stores...also have other beltbuckles, thundercats, an autobot symbol (it's full of rhinestones lol) and a princess crown one (that one is sparkly too)...YUP, that's me
  • Beautiful!
    Quote: Down 4 pounds this week.. whoooo hooooo made it into the 150's!!!!!
    Way to work it Carol! Yipee
  • I have to catch up now on all of the post but in the meantime, I opened up Vol. 8!! so this one will be closed!