Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 5 of 37
Go to
  • I feel bloated, yuk! Dunno why. 146.5 this am.
  • Sum38 are u near TOM?

--

Ugh I screwed up royally on the weekend, I ate and ate and ate, thinking well I made 144, let's celebrate.

NEVER AGAIN.

148.0 this morning.
  • Kitty; no I just finished TOM. Based on last few months; I hit my lows when TOM gets here and then upward movement for 3 weeks. Crazy. -- I hit 142.5 and I did the same...ate, ate and ate some more. Almost like I wanted to see how fast I can get back up. Scale was 145.5 this am.
  • Quote: Hey guys, sorry I've been kind of MIA the last few days. I've been on vacation. 143.8 this morning!! NSV- I can now comfortably fit into my skinny jeans again without having a muffin top. Hope you guys are doin well!!

Yay for skinny jeans
  • Sum38 I know right... but now i know how fast i can gain it back hahahaa

at least i had a good weekend. it should be enough fatty foods to last me a lifetime lol
  • I'm finally down to 143.6. Not much but at least it's lower. I hope to continue to see a loss.

tonimaroni2- Congrats on wearing your skinny jeans. I hope you had a fun vacation.

Sum38- Why can't we get out of the 140's? I'll take you up on that race to 139.

caramelkitty- Weekends are always the hardest for me. I'm sure you'll lose the water weight very quickly.
  • Eliza I am nearing 150 148 this am. I must have eaten a lot of sodium because I am incredibly swollen, or maybe this insane heat is making me retain water. 130 seems so far away

Plan for today; drink, drink and drink some more. I made 64 oz of green ice tea. I will also have a vegetarian day; giving myself a break from salt and meat.
  • 148 today. Good grief! I am so stuck! I am also sick, so my motivation is low, and I'm not able to work out or fast hardcore.
  • Came back from my vacation to Hong Kong and Taiwan 2 days ago. My diet over there was definitely not good nutritionally - so much wheat and rice but nothing else!!!!(I also lost a massive amount of hair b.c. of my diet there), but it looks like I somehow managed to keep my caloric intake on schedule with estimates. 2 days ago I weighed in at 140. After flushing out a lot of waste and reverting to a nice, clean diet and lowering my sodium intake again, it's dropped to 135. I think I'm moving onto the 130s thread.
  • Ok , Im more excited, than (i think!) is normal to be joining you guys. Im 149.8 this morning So only *just* in the 140's, but Im out of the 150's which is AWSOME! C'mon 130's!
  • i keep fluctuating between 145 to 142. i much prefer the latter lol but then again its all my fault and my evil weekend binges lol

i need to get back on it! only 65 days left till my vacation!!

keep pushing everyone!

• Hi everyone. I thought I'd chime in, although I'm not looking to get out of the 140s. I'm pretty happy here where I am. 145. Two pounds to my goal weight.

caramelkitty: Have you tried giving yourself one cheat day a week? That's what I do, and I find that the extra calories I have are pretty easy to burn off. I just eat really clean the rest of the week and work out pretty hard. Having that extra cheat day just makes everything so much easier! And it's nice to not beat up on myself about what I eat.
  • Rachella I haven't but I think that would be the smartest thing to do, funny how I realize this now, near the end of my journey. LOL But it's something I'll have to keep for life.

I weighed in at 141.4 this morning, maybe this is it, maybe I'm finally out of the 140s ..

watch me jinx myself. LOL
  • Whooo-hoo! You go girl!

Yeah, I think I'm going to keep up the eating habits once I start maintenance. It's too hard for me to moderate my eating on a day to day basis. I always end up indulging way more than I should. Having more structure will hopefully help. I'm sort of secretly hoping that I'll still lose during maintenance, and maybe I'll break out of the 140s!
  • I think you will, if you keep up your mindset you got it in the bank girlie!!

I hit 140.0 this morning I'm so excited!!! This is unreal! The scale actually said 139.4 a couple times but I won't believe it until it's a few days in a row. The 140's were so nice to me, but I think the 130's is where I'll feel like home