Goodbye to the 140's

You're on Page 4 of 37
Go to
  • 141.2 today! Finally feel like I am making some small progress. Hopefully it sticks! I have a busy weekend too but somewhat food oriented so I'm going to really have to stick to my plan.

Welcome mrslynah!

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • I way overdid the weekend. Too much alcohol and lots of eating out but I will say we had a blast! My weight Monday morning was 144.8 and I felt like crap too. Yesterday and today has gone really well on plan and the cut on my foot is better so I ran today. I"m feeling much better and less bloated already so hopefully by my WI on Friday I will at least be back to where I was last Friday. And if I'm super lucky a gift of a loss. Not counting on it though.. ha ha

I hope everyone had a great weekend and doing well this week!!
  • I am doing horrible. 147 this am
  • I haven't weighed in for 4 days because I was staying at the lake with my boyfriend, but I think I did well on eating, except for today so I really hope the scale is down tomorrow. I'm expecting TOM in the next day or two though so I guess we'll see.

SUM38- sorry you're struggling!
  • cbigsis Great job getting straight back on plan! I hate the bloaty feeling so it makes a big difference.

Sum38 Sorry you're doing horrible, what's up?

tonimaroni Good luck with the scale!

Ugh, got down to 147.6 as part of my whoosh and then TOM came and I'm stuck on 148.2.. hoping it goes away soon and I can get rid of this bloat!
  • Down to 145.4 today, even with the first day of TOM so I'm ecstatic! New goal is to be out of the 140's by July 4th. That's not a lot of time but given my new dedication and the possiblity of a whoosh after TOM, I think it's possible.
  • I'm back at 144. I can't seem to get away from 145 and 144. Hopefully, tomorrow I can break it. It's going to happen sometime because I'm not giving up.
  • Hey everyone!! I'm in at 144.8 as of this morning! I hope it keeps going down! Only 9 to go till my ultimate-ultimate goal lol
  • Way to go Caramelkitty!!

Eliza - that attitude about not giving up when you're not doin' so hot or discouraged is awesome. Made me want to step it up too.

Down to 144 this morning. I'm not sure how that's possible because I didn't have a calorie deficit yesterday, it's tom, AND I'm retaining a bit of water from exercise. But I'll take it!! If I can see 143.something tomorrow it'll be my lowest since I graduated from college 2 years ago.
  • tonimaroni2 that's awesome that you lost even without a calorie deficit. I wish my body would love me enough to do that lol I hope you made the 143's this morning!

Great job everyone on being motivated and staying on plan.

I weighed in at 144.0 this morning. I was really hoping for another 10lb in June, but 6lb is pretty good. I definitely won't complain.
  • 144 lbs. I think I am out of my funk

I upped my exercise since I can not seem to control my eating. I "lost" 2 1/2 pounds last week; I am sure it was water weight, but hey I'll take it Now PLEASEEEEE I wanna see 130's soon!!! ETA: I need that 13.... for my mental health This has taken way too long. How do those celebs become babes in 3 months??? I have been on this journey for 7 months, mostly on path. I still have 20 pounds to go before I reach babehood.
  • caramelkitty Hey we weigh the same...but I am shorther...lol...congrats for the 6 pounds. That rocks!

Toni and Eliza 144 here as well, all of us...hehe! It is a race now, who gets down to 139 first

Leila I was at 148 earlier this week and then whoosh...you are do! -- I have no idea what is wrong with me, except I am bored to tears. I quit my job 7 months ago and now I am just bored.
  • Sum38 LOVE IT!! Races are always fun!

We are all doing so great, 144 is an amazing weight to be at. I think for my personal satisfaction, I wanna go to 135 so that if I play around with maintenance from 135 to 140 I should be ok... does that sound good to you guys? Is it a good plan!?

I have become a shopaholic. It's horrible. I keep buying and buying and buying lol It's just sooooo much fun. Hahaha
  • 142.8 today. Lots of sodium over the weekend but calories overall were probably not horrible. Its hard to tell with eating out. I want out of the 140s so bad!!

caramelkitty that sounds like a good plan. When I did maintenance for a while I first put on 5 pounds right away then as my body got used to the change it came off without really doing anything. I was sure worried at first though!

Sum: I hate that feeling of out of control eating. It's so frustrating! I hope its gotten better for you.

I hope everyone has a great 4th tomorrow!
  • Hey guys, sorry I've been kind of MIA the last few days. I've been on vacation. 143.8 this morning!! NSV- I can now comfortably fit into my skinny jeans again without having a muffin top. Hope you guys are doin well!!