Weekend Daily Chat Saturday & Sunday June 2nd & 3rd 2012

You're on Page 13 of 13
Go to
  • Quote: Those carbs were TOtAL including fruit and all... Ahhh I see. I'm sorry for the confusion. I know you chose very carefully sorry about that. I may do many breakfasts like these (replacing the berries with a banana ) I miss bananas!!! Lol enjoy tomorrow am!! Try to eat slow. I had to WORK to slowly eat my phase 3 breakfasts . Congrats girl.
    Thanks!!!!

And I have a pb and banana smoothie w almond milk planned for when these green bananas turn yellow!
  • Quote: Danget! So glad I ate 1/2C tonight ;/
    My coach told me to treat it as a restricted. I have been eating dried ones and never more than a 1/4 cup. It's more of a little treat than a veggie for me. I do eat a little less veggies when I have it.
  • Quote: So I think I might of messed up, but had a good result from it...
    I bought egg beaters again but I accidentally bought the original version and not the egg whites. I had a larger than normal loss this week as well as being a lot less hungry. Could it be that having that extra protien throughout the week helped me?
    Egg beaters are just egg whites with added color and flavors. They have the same nutrional info as the whites. Doesn't matter which you use. Great make it in a mug recipe on their website.
  • Quote: Today is my first day on IP! I have been checking out the threads and really appreciate the helpful tips and info. Does anyone know if you can add chia seeds to your puddings or drinks?
    I use chia seeds in my puddings but usually only 1/2-1tsp every couple of days to help regularity.

Quote: Hey folks, NSV today - HAD to buy new jeans as my size 12s are getting pretty baggy, tried on the 10s, too much room - got 2 pairs of Old Navy size 8s! Just a few short weeks ago I was squeezing into their 14/16s, IP is amazing!

You are stunning! I am in the same boat, my 20th is in Sept, I graduated ~15lb heavier than I am now. I should be into maintenance by then. I was at my heaviest ~220lb at my 10th, so looking forward to seeing (and being seen) by folks at my new weight!
    That's amazing Liz. I'll be happy to one day fit a 12 or 10 but I can't image 8.
  • Quote: Thanks!!!!

And I have a pb and banana smoothie w almond milk planned for when these green bananas turn yellow!
    Omg yum!! I'm so jealous of you right now. I think I'll be in p3 this time next month.. Can't wait !!
  • Quote: Egg beaters are just egg whites with added color and flavors. They have the same nutrional info as the whites. Doesn't matter which you use. Great make it in a mug recipe on their website.
    Thank you! I wasn't sure from the stuff I found online. I was thinking the regular had the yolks too.
  • Quote: Omg yum!! I'm so jealous of you right now. I think I'll be in p3 this time next month.. Can't wait !!
    Im confused....your ticker shows you at your goal, why a month before you are on P3???

Or am i missing something?
  • Quote: Did you get treated at Dana Farber/Brigham and Women's in Boston? I am a Bone Marrow Transplant Nurse there. Wouldn't that be something if you were on my floor. Thanks Nancy from the Cape. Love the honesty with your sharing
    Nancy

I was treated here in Berlin, VT. I called Dana Faber and Sloan Kittering and both places told we 2CCDA is what they would give me so I wanted treatment close to home it was more comfortable for me being 15 min from my docs and when things went to **** on the 7th and last day of chemo the trip to the ER and stay in ICU was easier too!
  • NSV today. I need new bathing suits. I have two I wear one is 4 years old and today I pulled it on and with out the draw string tightened it would not stay on! The other is 3 years old and says it is the same size but its been too big for a while.
  • Quote: Im confused....your ticker shows you at your goal, why a month before you are on P3???

Or am i missing something?
    I JUST hit goal last week. After talking to my coach, I'm going to phase once I hit 120, so that I have a cushion. He said it's possible to have a one time weight gain once in phase 4. The gain can be anything from 1-5 pounds depending on body type. I have been dying to phase and now I've extended it 5 more pounds ... Lol what's wrong with me?!
  • Quote: I JUST hit goal last week. After talking to my coach, I'm going to phase once I hit 120, so that I have a cushion. He said it's possible to have a one time weight gain once in phase 4. The gain can be anything from 1-5 pounds depending on body type. I have been dying to phase and now I've extended it 5 more pounds ... Lol what's wrong with me?!
    Well that makes sense now. And a huge congrats for your success.
  • Quote: Well that makes sense now. And a huge congrats for your success.
    Thank you!! you're not doing so bad, yourself