June Turbo Fire & More Check-In

You're on Page 6 of 9
Go to
  • I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!!

today- swimming
  • Hi Teacher!!

If you check the "post reply" button you will see all of the emotiocons there! Nice job with the workouts! I'm doing Core 20 and Fire 45 tonight.

Ladies I need to thank you for your support and encouragement. Today I had a wonderful experiencing shopping for clothing. I cried in the fitting room when all of the size 8 shorts and jeans I tried on fit perfectly! It was amazing for me Now I'm hoping that with turbo fire and 20-30 more pounds I will be a size 4. That doesn't seem like reality for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all and keep up the great work!
  • Thanks Laura
    Great job on fitting in the 8's
  • Hi Everyone!

I took a rest day, today.

Teacher I only can see the list of emoticons when I make a new post. Good job on the swim!

Turbolaura Congrats on the 8's!
  • Good morning, ladies! Last day of school, waahoo! It really doesn't feel that way though Now I have more time to devote to health and fitness

Thanks, Diana and Teacher! It was such a great shopping moment yesterday. Tonday I'm scheduled for Fire 55EZ.
  • laura- yeah last week of school

today- swimming
  • Hello ladies!
    Just finished Fire 30 and Sculpt 30. HOPING for a weight loss this week!

Diana, how's your mom?

Take care all and have a great day
  • Hi Everyone,

Today is a very sad, but joyful day. It is so hard for me to post this. My Mom passed away this morning at 6:30. Yesterday morning, when I arrived at the hospital, I noticed that my Mom had taken a turn for the worse. We decided that it was time to stop the fight. It was really amazing that at one time, food and nutrition was something that I fought for. It no longer mattered. We fought to heal her mouth/esophagus sores. They were all healed, but it didn't matter, any longer. My main concern at that point was to make my Mom as comfortable as possible. We moved to a family floor yesterday evening so I could stay the night with my Mom. We had a wonderful nurse to take care of us. She showed us so much love and care. It was truly amazing. I am the type of person that wants to know and understand the process of everything. She explained everything to me and answered my questions as they arose. She came in every hour to assess my Mom and to give her comforting meds. I knew the shift change was coming at 7 AM. I was very concerned because I knew this nurse had a heart of gold and took very good care of me and my Mom. I was concerned that we would not get the same care by the next nurse. I held my Mom's hand all night. At 6:30 AM I noticed a change in my Mom. The nurse came back in at that time to check on us before the shift change. I told her that I thought my Mom had just passed. The nurse checked her, and in fact that change was her passing. The nurse said she was sorry that it had happened on her shift. I explained that I was actually glad it had. I felt very loved and comforted by her and I truly appreciated how well she had taken care of my Mom's needs. My Mom passed very gently and peacefully and I feel very blessed. I called my Mom's friend, Debbie, and she came back to the hospital. Debbie was saying her goodbye. Debbie turned and we talked for a moment. I noticed a change/movement. I was in absolute shock. My Mom's mouth curved into the funniest grin. I started laughing out loud! Debbie turned to look at Mama and she saw the same thing. She was really grinning. It was not my imagination.

I feel so blessed today. I am really sad to lose my Mom, but she is no longer having to fight the fight and she is at peace.

Thank you so much for all of the support and love you have shown me.
    Thank you so much for all the prayers for my Mom.
  • Diana - I am so sorry to hear about your mother.. However, she is in a bright, beautiful, pain-free environment.

Check in - TF Fire 30 and TF Sculpt 30!
  • Diana- I'm so sorry. At least she is at peace. It makes you wonder what she's seeing to put a grin on her face. Hugs

today- ymca cycle 45 min
  • Dearest Diana. I'm sure you're feeling a flood of ranging emotions. I'm sorry that you're mom has passed and so happy that you both received such great care at the hospital. Be sure to take care of yourself. We are here for you.

Teacher and Emily, good job working out.
  • Diana3271 - I'm sorry to hear about your mom! But it's so great that you spent that time with her and had those last experiences. Take care of yourself
  • Time to play catch up!

Diana - My sincerest condolences about your mom. Blessed be that she doesn't have to feel pain anymore I'm so glad you had one of the best nurse's to help you through the final hours, she sounds wonderful

Laura - AWESOME on the 8's!

My check in: I've been following the prep schedule as it's charted for the last few days I haven't checked in. Today was Low HIIT 25 and Stretch 10...meh. The low HIIT isn't doing it for me anymore, but I still have a week and a half left in prep. I did something weird to my hip though, so it's just as well.
  • Hi Everyone
    Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and kind words. Your continued support means a lot to me.
  • Hello all!

Taheetee - thanks for the congrats! I was soooooooooo happy! It sounds like your making a lot of good progress with your workouts and that you're ready for more. AWESOME! Take care of that hip, though.

Emily - great job yesterday! We did that same workouts

Diana - I hope that you're taking some time for yourself today to do whatever you need to do.

Teacher - good job cycling!

I'm very excited to report that I weighed in at 162 this morning after 1.5 weeks of no movement! I've officially lost 60 pounds now! I usually rotate my rest day to Sundays so today I'll be doing Fire 30 and Core 20. Take care all!