Photos

• I like to be in photos to remember good times with friends. But sometimes I HATE seeing them!!
    It is just so unpleasant after a night out or whatever to see pictures popping up on facebook and things, with me looking very fat and disgusting for everyone to see. I just hate 99% of pictures of myself. I don't think I look THAT bad in the mirror, but seeing photos I look terrible. It makes me cringe that that is how I must really look. Just looking at some pictures of myself now online and I feel like things is worse than I thought. Just awful Fat.
  • Yeah I hate this too. I really do not feel like I weigh 200 + pounds but when I look at photos someone else took of me... I see it.
    just look at those pictures as your motivation!! Don't let them drag you down!!
  • I know the feeling! As Ash said use it as motivation and you're already starting to lose weight so that's awesome. Soon you won't recognise yourself
  • Yep, I hate it too. Other people's cameras have a canny way of bringing out all of my chins
  • I think there's an option to review photos before you're tagged in them...

Type in: "How do I turn on the option to review posts and photos I'm tagged in before they appear on my profile" into google, it should take you to the facebook information site about how tagging works.

My friends have a standard order of no tagging, they can let me know if there's one they want to tag me in and I'll look at it. My fiance is another story, if he has the camera - watch out. He'll chase me around taking photos of me whenever he can, and he figured out how to mute the camera on his phone, so I'm never safe!!
  • oh i absolutely hate that! i still look at pictures and can't quite believe that i looked like that and the worst part is that despite loosing quite a bit of weight i still look huge! another shock for me was when i watched some old videos on my youtube channel a year ago. my face was like a balloon and my massive arms and shoulders took up most of the screen. i'm shocked i didn't get any nasty comments to be honest about my weight.
  • Agree! I went out a few months ago for a friend's b-day and thought I looked cute. In the pictures? Ugh...I wanted to cry. That dress is now banished to the back of my closet.
  • I hate pictures- but actually put some up of how i use to look like by my mirror - bit of motivation to keep me going