Went from 205 to 188!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My mini goal was to get to 190...I'm 2 pounds under it as of today!!! I'm taking it 10 pounds at a time so my next goal is 180.

• GREAT JOB!!!! You have great legs...im a little jealous here hahahah GREAT WORK, KEEP IT UP, and that's the best way to do it!! 10lb at a time!
  • Quote: GREAT JOB!!!! You have great legs...im a little jealous here hahahah
    Aww, thanks lady! Great job to you too!
  • CONGRATS!

great progress lady!
  • Quote: CONGRATS!

great progress lady!
    Thanks so much! I can tell the difference in the tummy area...and when putting on my jeans
  • Great job!!!! Congratulations from me, too!!!
  • Quote: Great job!!!! Congratulations from me, too!!!
    Thank you for the support!
  • Wow, at 190 and 200 I think you already look great in a bikini. In 10 or 20 more pounds your gonna have a smokin hot body. You have a really nice shape. Keep up the great work!
  • Great job! Congrats!
  • Quote: Wow, at 190 and 200 I think you already look great in a bikini. In 10 or 20 more pounds your gonna have a smokin hot body. You have a really nice shape. Keep up the great work!
    Thanks for your lovely complements - I'm excited to reach my next goal and love seeing other people's results too - it keeps me going!!!

Quote: Great job! Congrats!
    Thanks so much lady!
  • Quote: Wow, at 190 and 200 I think you already look great in a bikini. In 10 or 20 more pounds your gonna have a smokin hot body. You have a really nice shape. Keep up the great work!
    I was thinking the same thing
  • Quote: I was thinking the same thing
    You ladies are awesome motivators! Thank you for that
  • I did not look even half as good in a bikini at 205 pounds!!! Great job!!
  • Wow Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: I did not look even half as good in a bikini at 205 pounds!!! Great job!!
    Quote: Wow Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Victory dance* Thank you so much