LoL I think I found my biggest supporter!

• I was supposed to start my plan Monday but I was having some gallbladder issues and decided to rest in bed for the most part. I played a little bit of Just Dance 2 this week but not enough to really count towards anything since I didn't work up a sweat.

So now it's Thursday and I decide to really hit the Just Dance 2. I think I did 6 songs before I just couldn't take it anymore. I collapsed on the couch and my Pugalier (Lucy) wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her cheek against mine. It was the most perfect little hug I've ever gotten in my life. LoL

I know it's not good to humanize the things that dogs do but wow... it felt like she was congratulating me on a job well done.

She's not really "fat" according the my vet, but she definitely has the Pug body so she's built like a moose. Because of that I nicknamed her "Chubby Buddy".

So, since I decided to start my walking program tonight, I think I'm going to make her my walking buddy.
  • That's freaking adorable!! definitely made me smile!!
  • Awww, that is just adorable!!
  • Love it!
  • How great to have a pet that "understands" you! Love it!

Lin
  • Aww pets can be so amazing
  • Aww I love that! I have an english bulldog so I get the chubby part your describing. I believe with all my heart that animals are aware of what goes on and I believe that she was hugging you to support you! What a sweetheart
  • Yeah, they know.

My corgis stay well out of the way while I'm doing my yoga, but during the relaxation at the end, my girl will lay her head in my outstretched hand. My boy waits til the very end when I sit cross-legged to come over and snuggle up.
  • Quote: Yeah, they know.

My corgis stay well out of the way while I'm doing my yoga, but during the relaxation at the end, my girl will lay her head in my outstretched hand. My boy waits til the very end when I sit cross-legged to come over and snuggle up.
    Aww I had a corgi when I was growing up. I LOVE that breed so much. And their faces they look like little foxes!
  • Quote: Aww I had a corgi when I was growing up. I LOVE that breed so much. And their faces : they look like little foxes!
    Yeah, they're stinkin' adorable. And attention whores.
  • I had corgis growing up, too!! Love that breed! Who am I kidding, I love all breeds of dogs!!

My mutts will lick my face when I am doing floor exercises. Kinda makes it hard to exercise, but who can resist those adorable pooches!!