Rahhhrrrrgggggg. Rant.

• I have been sick for 4 days, my tonsils are swollen to about 3 times their normal size, my ears have fluid in them and are killing me, I can't stop coughing and I start my new job today where I need to be very focused and not drugged on painkillers and dayquil.

I'm also PMS and I've been crying over everything today.

I am completely miserable.

I WOULD have gone to the doctor today HOWEVER my boyfriend has lost my credit card to my savings account because I stupidly told him to hide it somewhere from me and now he doesn't remember where it is and I have no money in my regular bank and my savings are in USAA so I can't go to a bank because they don't have branches.

So so upset today.

Just needed to rant and type it all out.
  • So sorry, can't do anything about your health problems, but suggest you don't give your credit card to anybody. Call the bank and cancel it immediately before someone else finds it . The bank can issue a new one.
  • poor thing :[
  • So sorry. I would call USAA and get it cancelled and a new one sent out.
  • Quote: So sorry, can't do anything about your health problems, but suggest you don't give your credit card to anybody. Call the bank and cancel it immediately before someone else finds it . The bank can issue a new one.

Well I completely trust Mack, he would never touch my money, its in the apartment somewhere, we just don't remember where he put it because it was so long ago and I try not to touch my savings.
  • Oh, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. It's a comforting thought that your credit card is somewhere in the apartment, it's not lost so you just need an organized search to find it.

Get well soon!
  • True, but everything is unorganized chaos right now because I'm sick is the problem. hah. Can't WAIT to go to the doctor, never thought I'd say that.