Thank you!!

• I've been a lurker for a few months now since a friend's daughter went on IP and lost weight quickly! I really didn't want to spend the $$ or the time for the office visits but through this site I was able to learn about the program and the alternatives that you have used in place of the IP products!
    5 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 100 pounds! I have re-gained my appetite and my ability to eat more which as led to an 70 pound re-gain! EEEKK! I lost 10 lbs on my own this winter but I have lost 18 lbs in 4 weeks with your help! So I just wanted to thank you all for your help, information and inspiration! I'm looking forward to dropping 50 more lbs! Thank you! Thank you!!
  • Quote: I've been a lurker for a few months now since a friend's daughter went on IP and lost weight quickly! I really didn't want to spend the $$ or the time for the office visits but through this site I was able to learn about the program and the alternatives that you have used in place of the IP products!
    5 years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 100 pounds! I have re-gained my appetite and my ability to eat more which as led to an 70 pound re-gain! EEEKK! I lost 10 lbs on my own this winter but I have lost 18 lbs in 4 weeks with your help! So I just wanted to thank you all for your help, information and inspiration! I'm looking forward to dropping 50 more lbs! Thank you! Thank you!!

That is so awesome!! You can do really well on alternatives. My son has lost a lot following the plan and using other products. So glad you have found a way!
  • Hi shadylady896

You go girl!! IP works great. I am in the same boat as you had gastric bypass lost 180 pounds gained all but 20 back so now I am on IP but I substitute almost all foods but the "chip" type items. These boards are great full of ideas and tips.