Need Ideas

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • My wife is disabled too, but luckily she manages to get around well on the cruise on a scooter. Yeah your looking at around 12-14 hours flight from LA to Auckland, which isn't the best, but we are looking to fly Air New Zealand and they have an upgrade economy option where for roughly $600 we can get an extra seat and 3 seats fold out like a narrow bed, which I think will make it easier to travel that far, that's the reason I'm wanting to lose weight, so might flight will be more comfortable. I'll have to post a link for some pictures I took on the cruise for you.
  • Quote: My wife is disabled too, but luckily she manages to get around well on the cruise on a scooter. Yeah your looking at around 12-14 hours flight from LA to Auckland, which isn't the best, but we are looking to fly Air New Zealand and they have an upgrade economy option where for roughly $600 we can get an extra seat and 3 seats fold out like a narrow bed, which I think will make it easier to travel that far, that's the reason I'm wanting to lose weight, so might flight will be more comfortable. I'll have to post a link for some pictures I took on the cruise for you.
    Would love to see your pix. My e-mail is noted in my profile.
  • Just returned from 2 wks. in Atlanta area, afraid to fly with packets, so..I mailed them before to my destination. Ended up losing and staying faithful to my phase. On the flight home I had 4 packets left - packed them in carry on, it was not a problem. I found all restaurants were very accommodating - Enjoy you Trip!
  • Quote: Just returned from 2 wks. in Atlanta area, afraid to fly with packets, so..I mailed them before to my destination. Ended up losing and staying faithful to my phase. On the flight home I had 4 packets left - packed them in carry on, it was not a problem. I found all restaurants were very accommodating - Enjoy you Trip!
    Thanks Nina on your good wishes. It's nice to know I have the option to just put them in my carry-on.
  • Quote: Would love to see your pix. My e-mail is noted in my profile.
    e-mail sent