I Have A Date Tonight!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This fella is absolutely amazing and for the first time in my life I think I've found someone that genuinely likes me for ME and isn't worried about sex! I am so excited! YAY!
  • Have fun!!
  • That's awesome! Have fun.
  • Have fun!
  • good luck and tell us how it goes!
  • Yes! Do give us the lowdown on how it goes afterward
  • Have fun!
  • HE.WAS.AMAZING! Oh my gosh I haven't had so much fun and so much connection with a guy in a long time. Everything with him just felt RIGHT. We went and saw The Hunger Games and then afterward we went to this little bubble tea cafe right next to the theatre and the tea I got tasted EXACTLY like a chocolate covered cherry. It was kinda amazing, lol. But I definitely don't need to make a habit of going there; I ended up going over my calories a bit, but oh well. He was really into me and couldn't stop complimenting me and I am just ecstatic that I met him! Yay!
  • Quote: HE.WAS.AMAZING! Oh my gosh I haven't had so much fun and so much connection with a guy in a long time. Everything with him just felt RIGHT. We went and saw The Hunger Games and then afterward we went to this little bubble tea cafe right next to the theatre and the tea I got tasted EXACTLY like a chocolate covered cherry. It was kinda amazing, lol. But I definitely don't need to make a habit of going there; I ended up going over my calories a bit, but oh well. He was really into me and couldn't stop complimenting me and I am just ecstatic that I met him! Yay!
    Yay thats awesome!!! The fact you even counted calories and didn't completely blow them on a date is always amazing. Congrats!!!!!
  • Nope! The movie theatre we went to had a crap ton of food options to choose from, so I opted for a soft pretzel and a small icee (that I only drank half of) instead of popcorn. I ended up going over about 200ish, which isn't too terrible.
  • Yay thats great! You sound really happy and thats always nice to hear! And YES, goood job on keep track of your calories on your date, tracking them when you're out is the hardest!! #rockstar
  • I love your enthusiasm, you made me smile today :-)
  • I love these date stories! Any plans for a second? If so, WHEN?
  • I'm so pleased for you! I remember a couple of weeks ago you were talking about knowing no one and meeting no one new. And look at you now! I'm glad you had a great time.
  • Quote: I love these date stories! Any plans for a second? If so, WHEN?
    Oh we've already had a second date, lol. It was just as nice as the first one and I am really not used to having someone be SO into me. However, the next one might not be for a little while cause he's having issues with his living quarters so we're waiting on him to get readjusted before we hang out again. But I'm really really really excited about him. *dances about*