BR & MS Support Group

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • (I'm starting a new thread so that this idea doesn't get lost.)

Ok, let's get serious about a BR (and MS) support group. First, we need a count of about how many are interested. Then, when we'll meet. I suggest meeting once a month, like Lisa said, and a set schedule would be easiest, such as the last Saturday of every month. I think a coffee shop would be a good place. I live in BR, so I can suggest some, but I'm not sure how familiar everyone is with the area. Oh! New thought! What about at the BR Whole Foods? There is only one, so everyone should be able to find it, and it's on a busy corner with easy access to interstates. Plus, they have a coffee/tea shop. Let me know! (And suggest a time!)
  • I am all about it, y'all just let me know when and where to be and I am THERE!
  • Quote: I am all about it, y'all just let me know when and where to be and I am THERE!
    Lisa,
    Since you'll be coming from out of town, what time would work for you? If others agree (and no one else comes up with a plan), then I propose the last Saturday of the month at the Whole Foods coffee shop. Whole Foods is located at the corner of Corporate Blvd. and Jefferson Hwy. in the Town Center shopping center.
  • I'll go if I can. Life with two tweens and a husband can get pretty hectic.
  • It doesn't matter, I'll be off so just tell me a time...will take me about 1.5-2 hours to get there
  • It will take me 10 minutes. so I'm leaving the time up to someone else.
  • Anytime is fine with me!
    Hey do any of my BR Ipers know of a invite only Facebook group? Heard of one but can't find it.
    Can't wait to meet with ya'll!
  • PS--Saturdays are fine UNTIL football season! Geaux Tigers!!
  • Lisa I added you to the Southern 3fc if that was you that requested it....lol....if not that is the name of the group!
  • Quote: Lisa I added you to the Southern 3fc if that was you that requested it....lol....if not that is the name of the group!
    It was me, thanks!
  • so when are we meeting?
  • trying to add my tracker. do you have to copy and paste every time?
  • No, go back and do it again, you are missing a step somewhere...it took me several times before mine would work
  • I'll totally come if I can! I'm in BR!
  • I am in too! I start back on the program next Wednesday after taking a small break. Are we thinking about a week day or the weekend?