BR & MS Support Group

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • I'm definitely interested also! I'm pretty new to this, so i'm looking forward to meeting people doing this and learn things also. I live in Zachary, so it's not a bad drive. My biggest thing is that i'm a hairstylist, so I work Saturdays till about 3-4. I just don't know how open people are to later afternoons.
  • are y'all meetin Saturday?
  • ooooohhh Can I come, can I come?? I am in Laplace and would love to meet up with everyone! That would be awesome.

Aimee
  • Are we still on for today or not? Also, someone told me that their coach at Woman's Hospital said that the dressing at Albasha's was okay to have on IP. Does anyone else go there and heard this? Yum, yum, I hope so!
  • Quote: Are we still on for today or not? Also, someone told me that their coach at Woman's Hospital said that the dressing at Albasha's was okay to have on IP. Does anyone else go there and heard this? Yum, yum, I hope so!
    I asked this at the beginning of the week and got no responses so I don't know.
  • Quote: I asked this at the beginning of the week and got no responses so I don't know.
    Hey, I just saw this for the first time this morning. I'm just right outside of Baton Rouge in Walker, so if I haven't missed it yet....is it on and what time???
  • Quote: Are we still on for today or not? Also, someone told me that their coach at Woman's Hospital said that the dressing at Albasha's was okay to have on IP. Does anyone else go there and heard this? Yum, yum, I hope so!
    Thanks wonderful! I love the chicken swarma salad there. I usually order it without feta and dressing. I love their dressing. Glad I can have it.
  • I guess I either missed the meeting or they didn't meet. Maybe next month will work out.
  • Quote: I guess I either missed the meeting or they didn't meet. Maybe next month will work out.
    you didnt miss it, i dont think it happened
  • Nope, and Cyndie I am not positive we can have the Albasha dressing. I am trying to confirm with others who were told this.......the oliver oil is supposedly whipped to make it creamy with lemon garlic, etc. I wanted to see if anyone else could confirm this for me.
  • i make a similar dressing in a food processor. the creaminess comes from emulsifying the olive oil and garlic, olive oil alone cannot be whipped from my experience. that style of dressing is IP compliant but I use it sparingly because it takes a decent amount of oil to achieve that consistency.
  • Quote: you didnt miss it, i dont think it happened
    Maybe we can plan early for the last Saturday in July? It sounds like such a fun idea. If you are out of work at that time, I'll come pick you up. I have a prius that gets awesome gas mileage.
  • Quote: Maybe we can plan early for the last Saturday in July? It sounds like such a fun idea. If you are out of work at that time, I'll come pick you up. I have a prius that gets awesome gas mileage.
    LOL....y'all need to plan it, I'll try to make it, just let me know when and where.....lol
  • Quote: LOL....y'all need to plan it, I'll try to make it, just let me know when and where.....lol
    Ok...let's plan on Whole Foods Deli area on Saturday July 28th....I am local so anytime is good for me. I heard some of you need certain times. So, what times work for everyone?
  • bump.....lets make this happen!!!