Big Mac Recipe

• One thing about this site is the search engine is the pits

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : Big, Mac

I'm searching for the recipe of the Big Mac you gals talk about?

A link or the actual recipe please, much appreciated
  • thanks for all the help, just went to Google to search.
  • In case you still need it

7 oz extra lean ground beef
    drain fat and sprinkle 1 tsp dehydrated onions on top
    mix with 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles, 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce and Walden Farms Thousand Island Dressing

Enjoy!
  • ooo this looks yummy!!!
  • you could also use 1/4 cup of diced raw onions instead of the dehydrated and they would count toward your vegetables. I also use 1 cup of spinach in addition to the iceberg lettuce...again helping to get those vegetables in.
  • Had it tonight... Absolutely YUMMY!!!! I think I'm in love....
  • Mine is in the fridge chilling!

Also- HUGE NSV- Got the last bottle of the WF 1000 Islands dressing at the store tonight! I was dreaming about making this all day. I would have been CRUSHED if they were out of the dressing!
  • Tried this tonight. Was fantastic, thanks. Btw, what is NSV??
  • Protein Gal,
    Noticed you appeared disappointed with what might have been perceived as slow responses. Just a suggestion - if you posted that question in the "Daily Chat", you probably would have gotten a faster response (and the recipe). If I saw it, I would have done a quick copy and paste for you. I'm in the Daily Chat all the time, just glance at a few other threads.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
  • Thanks, took some extra lean ground beef out of the fridge and plan on making this tomorrow.