Spinach wrap???

• So my mom took me and DH to lunch and I ordered a spinach wrap, I thought that meant the veggies were wrapped in spinach turns out it was wrapped in a tortilla thing made WITH spinach I totally feel guilty for eating it, didn't eat my protein shake or snack to try and make up for it. Did I just stall my loss? I'm so afraid I'll gain it all back
  • I have no idea, but don't beat yourself up. Mistakes will happen, but you have learned a valuable lesson. Next time, ask how something is made if you aren't sure. How long have you been on IP? When is your weigh-in?
  • I sympathize Kaypix, as I ate out at lunch today and also found out the hard way that I needed to double-check how something was made. I ordered what appeared to be a pretty standard Caesar Salad with grilled chicken, so I asked them to hold the parmesan cheese, salad dressing and croutons. When it arrived I was surprised to see that the chicken was breaded! After picking off all the breaded part, I certainly didn't get much chicken. Lunch consisted of mostly lettuce and my packet of WF salad dressing I'd thought to bring along. LOL. Thankfully I was home early enough this afternoon to have a protein soup packet still at a reasonably early hour.

Lesson learned - ask a LOT of questions to make sure we know what we're getting is 'on program'.
  • Quote: I have no idea, but don't beat yourself up. Mistakes will happen, but you have learned a valuable lesson. Next time, ask how something is made if you aren't sure. How long have you been on IP? When is your weigh-in?

Weigh in is on Monday, only on my first week which is why I am concerned, I have been so careful this week and don't want to get off track.