IP Daily Chat Wednesday 04/18/2012

You're on Page 4 of 11
Go to
  • Quote: This is my 2nd week on IP, and so far, no weight loss. After seeing a 8.8 lbs loss last week, I was looking for atleast 1 lb drop.

I have been 100% OP and no cheats. I eat 1 restricted and 2 non-restricted foods each day along with the required veggies for lunch and dinner.

I am short, only 5 feet tall and currently 133.4. I hope I have not plateaued since I have 23lbs left to reach my ideal goal. Weigh in is on Saturday..

Any ideas to get me going?

whats your water intake?
  • Tom???
    Got a TOM qestion, TOM should have here a couple days ago. I am up 1#, which happens around this time, but still no TOM. I am in my second week of OP, would TOM be effected this quickly??
  • just make sure to leave the [/quote] in the begining and end[/quote]

Thanks!

Chloe
  • Quote: whats your water intake?
    Hi KBig,
    I have been drinking more than 80oz water each day, taking all my vitamins. Since 8oz chicken is too much for me to eat at dinner, my coach suggested that I eat 5oz for dinner and 3 oz for breakfast.

Hope
  • Embrace your losses
    Quote: Okay ladies - help me give my head a shake. For the past two weeks I've lost 3.6 lbs each time. And I'm disappointed! I KNOW I should be overjoyed. I do! But why do I keep wishing for/expecting more?!

GAH! Feel free to cyber slap me around a bit.
    those are great losses

Quote: Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful day. It is cool but sunny here in VT, spring almost here, the lawn is finally turning green and will need to be mowed soon.

Tomorrow is my third weigh in. I am nervous and excited. I've had such great success so far, I want to keep moving in the right direction.
    keep up the good work

• Quote: Just back from WI.. lost 2 1/2 pounds and 6 1/4 inches. ( hmmm, I lost a 1/2 a foot of my body). I am now exactly half way to goal. yaaaaay its all down hill from here.

Have a wonderful day!!!!
    yahhoo!!! You are doing so great!! Keep up the great work !! And how awesome is that 1/2 way to goal!!! You got this!! This diet is the BEST!!!
  • Quote: This is my 2nd week on IP, and so far, no weight loss. After seeing a 8.8 lbs loss last week, I was looking for atleast 1 lb drop.

I have been 100% OP and no cheats. I eat 1 restricted and 2 non-restricted foods each day along with the required veggies for lunch and dinner.

I am short, only 5 feet tall and currently 133.4. I hope I have not plateaued since I have 23lbs left to reach my ideal goal. Weigh in is on Saturday..

Any ideas to get me going?
    I hear ya, I had a great loss on week 1 and up 1# this week, TOM should be here, but isn't. I know I'm not prego, I wish it would just be here that leave so I can get on with my weight loss again. I have bee 100% OP, we just need to trust IP, it works.
  • Good Morning Everyone,

It keeps snowing here and then stopping and trying to get nice and then it snows again. I am hoping that it will be over soon. It is supposed to 22C this weekend but I highly doubt it will happen.
    I have been crazy sick the last few days, it hurts so much to talk and it's driving me nuts for my job I constantly have to answer the phones so I am hoping it will go away soon. Also my face has decided it wants to be a teenager all over again, I wish it would make up it's mind haha.
    But on the good side of things I am down 2.6lbs this morning and that brings me into ONEDERLAND barely but I am in haha it's been years probably 8 years since I have seen a 1 in front of my numbers on the scale. It's very rewarding.
    Congrats on everyone's losses this morning and this week. Have a great day everyone!
  • Quote: I hear ya, I had a great loss on week 1 and up 1# this week, TOM should be here, but isn't. I know I'm not prego, I wish it would just be here that leave so I can get on with my weight loss again. I have been 100% OP, we just need to trust IP, it works.
    Hi Natalie,
    Hang in there..my TOM is not due for another 2 weeks, it'll be interesting to see how much "water weight" I gain during that time

Hope
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm just checking in and testing my updated avatar.
    I'm losing slower than most, but I am still losing...

Have an awesome day!!!!
    Heidi
  • Quote: Good Morning Everyone,

It keeps snowing here and then stopping and trying to get nice and then it snows again. I am hoping that it will be over soon. It is supposed to 22C this weekend but I highly doubt it will happen.
    I have been crazy sick the last few days, it hurts so much to talk and it's driving me nuts for my job I constantly have to answer the phones so I am hoping it will go away soon. Also my face has decided it wants to be a teenager all over again, I wish it would make up it's mind haha.
    But on the good side of things I am down 2.6lbs this morning and that brings me into ONEDERLAND barely but I am in haha it's been years probably 8 years since I have seen a 1 in front of my numbers on the scale. It's very rewarding.
    Congrats on everyone's losses this morning and this week. Have a great day everyone!
    Onderland is a FANTASTIC feeling! Congrats! I am looking forward to the 170's! Again Congrats I am SUPER happy for you!
  • Quote: Got a TOM qestion, TOM should have here a couple days ago. I am up 1#, which happens around this time, but still no TOM. I am in my second week of OP, would TOM be effected this quickly??
    OOOO YEAH!!! I got mine the 2nd day! And i havent had mine in almost a year lol.. (BC) and now its really regular, which i have never been. So they dont joke about the hormones being stored in your fat cells and what not... Just give it time.. drink more water to flush it out, maybe do a cleanse. I do my own cleanse and i've done it twice (i do it more frequent since i'm flushing bad stuff out more than usual cus of the fat loss) since being OP... This diet really changes a lot of stuff up lol Dont fret (that will make it more delayed lol)
  • Quote: Hi Everyone,

Have an awesome day!!!!
    Heidi
    I am the Queen of slow loosers! Don't worry it will happen, plus these peeps in here will keep you motivated!
  • Quote: Hi Everyone,

Have an awesome day!!!!
    Heidi
    I am a slow loser too We can do this, it might just take us a little longer.
  • Wow, I woke up a little later than normal and there were so many posts already!!! I love wednesday reading. Its so fun reading about everyones losses!!! Keeps me going till my Friday WI