Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring chic View Post
Hello all, hope everyone had a great day. It was back to my work routine today and I missed checking in here throughout the day. I had my first WI today and was down 9. I know a lot is water but still I was happy to see it. On to week two!
Congrats. My first WI was today, so motivating to see those numbers drop. :
Old 04-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #122  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 234/234/150

Height: 5 feet 4 inches

Hello my fellow iper's!! Congratulations to everyone who had losses and NSV's today! and if you didn't lose that's ok because we all did a great job anyway!

It was WI#27 today and I lost 3 pounds, I can't believe I only have 23 more pounds to go before I make it to goal. It's seems to just like yesterday where I was saying the total opposite I have 79 pounds still to go. IP is so amazing, it is the greatest diet ever!!!

Have a great week everyone!! Good luck to everyone who has WI's this week!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #123  
Started IP April 4, 2012

Height: 5'5"

Good evening, everyone! I am just finishing week two, and I am so happy about the 11 pounds I have managed to drop so far. This site has provided so many ideas, as far as different foods to try. Tonight I prepared the Big Mac in a Bowl, and all of my children wanted to eat it, too. It was delicious. Looking through the menus inspires me to experiment and stay true to this diet. For those who are having difficulty with some of the drinks... there are plenty of combinations listed on the site that seem to make each drink better. Good luck everyone! I am looking forward to my next WI (two weeks from now because of vacation).
Old 04-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
Had my WI # 10 today, down 2.2 lbs. and 3.80 inches. Since I started IP on Feb. 26 I am down 35.2 lbs. and 35.74 inches, can't beat that with a stick, lol! This is actually the lowest loss I have had since starting but I'm not complaining as long as the scale is going down..!
Congrats! That's a lot of lost inches.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #125  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsuzi1 View Post
Why do you plateau on IP?
After a while your body gets used of eating this food. I didnt hit a plateau until week 40. went to phase 3 for 2 weeks and went back to phase 1 with no problems. Weight has starting falling off again so it worked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildvl View Post
Hi, I'm on day 2 of the program. I used to be a big gum chewer and I know its a no no. I was wondering if it's safe to use those Listerine sheets, the ones that just melt in your mouth, or even the listerine spray? I know Binaca is okay, but I cant find it anywhere! thanks
I have chewed extra gum since day one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsChill View Post
Wuv.....I would really like to hear your input on this one. You seem to be a great pro at this program!
I'll have to talk to my coach tomorrow if she is in. She started me on the collegan packets this last week and she never mentioned anything to me. I go in tomorrow so i will ask if she is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
Thanks everyone! I can hardly eat this delicious chicken hubby made for dinner because I'm smiling so much. I hope this feeling carries me through any rough spots that may be in the week ahead!
Thanks for all of the support!
get used of smiling...this program will get you smiling all of the time. Stick to the program and you will smile all the time!!

We have had AMAZING weigh ins today....CONGRATS to all!!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #126  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good evening!

So many congratulations are in order: babies, weddings, sv's and nsv's...Wooohooo!

I have a secret: my daughter has joined me on this journey. She is a wonder in the kitchen--it is sooooo nice to have someone helping prepare all these veggies. Not only that, but she is very creative with the packets! Tonight she made us little bun shaped breads out of mushroom soup packets, on which we put eggplant and peppers that we'd grilled under the broiler. Wow, it was so good!
Old 04-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #127  
Started IP 1/18/12

S/C/G: 186.5/127/130

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewmam View Post
I think this is copied verbatem from the recipe thread, but here's what I did:

1 package crispy cereal, smashed in the package with a rolling pin or pan
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp vanilla
cinnamon, nutmeg to taste

Beat the egg whites and vanilla until frothy, add the dry ingredients.
I think I sprayed a non-stick pan with a little oil and didn't turn the heat up too high so it could brown but not stick. I put a little warmed WF blueberry spread on it and it was great!
aah, it's the pancakes. I was searching for crepe and nothing came up. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:38 AM   #128  

S/C/G: 254/229.5/190

Height: 5"8

[QUOTE=Chloe222;4297013]Billster,
I am excited for you and your upcoming wedding!! What is the actual date? My 10 year wedding anniversary is in a month, May 18th.

Please tell us more details!

The date is May 19th! We bought our rings last week and figured out what to wear -I’m not buying anything until the week before, we live in a small village in central Alberta (Canada) and decided to go with western wear (not sure how I feel about it but my soon to be hubby is super excited!) I did however buy pink cowboy boots to wear lol We have a beautiful huge yard that the ceremony will be taking place in. It’s nothing over the top special as we have a small budget for it as we are buying a house this spring.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:28 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 202/167/135

Height: 5'1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post
Hello my fellow iper's!! Congratulations to everyone who had losses and NSV's today! and if you didn't lose that's ok because we all did a great job anyway!

It was WI#27 today and I lost 3 pounds, I can't believe I only have 23 more pounds to go before I make it to goal. It's seems to just like yesterday where I was saying the total opposite I have 79 pounds still to go. IP is so amazing, it is the greatest diet ever!!!

Have a great week everyone!! Good luck to everyone who has WI's this week!
That is amazing. Great job!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 AM   #130  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
I'm having trouble locating the tangerine flavored Mio. Is it new? I'd like to try it in either the vanilla pudding or the shake.
They have the orange/ tangerine MIO in all the supermarkets and large chains (walmert, target, kmart) at least here in NJ. I have never had trouble finding it as it is my favorite. are you in the US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring chic View Post
Hello all, hope everyone had a great day. It was back to my work routine today and I missed checking in here throughout the day. I had my first WI today and was down 9. I know a lot is water but still I was happy to see it. On to week two!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawebb View Post
WI today -1.4 and another inch everywhere. That makes for a little over 20lbs. Feeling good about any loss especially the inches.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana B View Post
Had my WI # 10 today, down 2.2 lbs. and 3.80 inches. Since I started IP on Feb. 26 I am down 35.2 lbs. and 35.74 inches,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyasbug View Post
Today was my first WI, lost 7.2 lbs!! I was so excited, even more excited when my coach measured me and I lost 10 inches in my hips alone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkp888 View Post
Congrats to all you losers!! you are working the program and it shows. whooo hooooooooo
Old 04-18-2012, 06:31 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 187.4/ticker/145

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildvl View Post
Hi, I'm on day 2 of the program. I used to be a big gum chewer and I know its a no no. I was wondering if it's safe to use those Listerine sheets, the ones that just melt in your mouth, or even the listerine spray? I know Binaca is okay, but I cant find it anywhere! thanks
I was told that the Listerine sheets was the one thing that was accepted. Gum is not!! I hated that also.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:37 AM   #132  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=Cadu;4298383]They have the orange/ tangerine MIO in all the supermarkets and large chains (walmert, target, kmart) at least here in NJ. I have never had trouble finding it as it is my favorite. are you in the US?

Yes, I am in the US. The stores I have checked all have a nice stock of Mio, just not the tangerine. The last store I was in even had a cardboard Mio display showing pics of all the flavors, including tangerine, but no bottles of it. I checked the shelf, and there is not even a tag marking for it, so its not that it is out of stock - they just are not carrying it.

I guess I will keep randomly checking. Perhaps it is a new flavor and just hasn't made it to all areas yet.

You say it is your favorite, are you just flavoring your water with it, or are you using it to flavor other things (like the vanilla shake)?
Old 04-18-2012, 07:48 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Wanted to stop in and say hello. I found this site while searching for Ideal Protein information. So far I like what I see and all the information is very helpful. I will be going to the Ideal Protein workshop on Thursday to begin my program. Good luck to all.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #134  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

[QUOTE=mylastdiet;4298398]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post
They have the orange/ tangerine MIO in all the supermarkets and large chains (walmert, target, kmart) at least here in NJ. I have never had trouble finding it as it is my favorite. are you in the US?

Yes, I am in the US. The stores I have checked all have a nice stock of Mio, just not the tangerine. The last store I was in even had a cardboard Mio display showing pics of all the flavors, including tangerine, but no bottles of it. I checked the shelf, and there is not even a tag marking for it, so its not that it is out of stock - they just are not carrying it.

I guess I will keep randomly checking. Perhaps it is a new flavor and just hasn't made it to all areas yet.

You say it is your favorite, are you just flavoring your water with it, or are you using it to flavor other things (like the vanilla shake)?
I use it in the water.. occasionally I will put it in club soda to make an orange soda.. I do want to try it in the vanilla shake now that you mentioned it

This may be a silly question but you know that the tangerine is the same as the orange flavor right? it is actually called orange tangerine. I found it in foodtown, shop & stop & pathmark. where are you? If you want I can send you one. (pm me your address)
Old 04-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #135  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

[QUOTE=Billster;4298304]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe222 View Post
Billster,
I am excited for you and your upcoming wedding!! What is the actual date? My 10 year wedding anniversary is in a month, May 18th.

Please tell us more details!

The date is May 19th! We bought our rings last week and figured out what to wear -I’m not buying anything until the week before, we live in a small village in central Alberta (Canada) and decided to go with western wear (not sure how I feel about it but my soon to be hubby is super excited!) I did however buy pink cowboy boots to wear lol We have a beautiful huge yard that the ceremony will be taking place in. It’s nothing over the top special as we have a small budget for it as we are buying a house this spring.
It sounds like a great wedding. I want to see wedding photos! Congratulations and good luck.
Closed Thread