How long and how much?

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Week 1 25#
    Week 2 10#
    I am down 35# in 2 weeks
    Next weigh in is Thursday
  • 64 lbs in 15 weeks. Racing toward onederland now. IP rocks!

As you can see, everyone loses at different rates, but we're all really successful. Keep your long term goal in mind and enjoy the little victories along the way. You are doing an excellent job. Good luck to you and everyone else!
  • My weight loss seems to be slower than most here. BUT I'm extremely happy with my results. It seems for us shorter folks the weight has come off a bit slower. I've lost 17.8lbs in 10 weeks and a little over 10%(!!!) body fat.. I started at 33.01% BF and am now at 22.93%.
  • 49 weeks and 150lbs for me!!
  • 68 pounds in 4.5 months.
  • 10 weeks and 29 lbs. Still have about 4 more to go...they may be coming off more slowly at this point, but I'm gettin' there! I haven't been in the 130's (or a size 6...thank the goddesses for vanity sizing) in 20 years, so this is very exciting.

Hoping to transition to P2 at next week's W/I.

Love, love, love this program and this forum. You are all so inspiring (especially you, Mizz Wuv); thank you all so much for sharing your journey!
  • Hi everyone!
    6 months and down 52 lb. A little on the low side.. but I feel FANTASTIC!
  • 6 weeks and 29lb...my BMI just moved out of Obese!
  • 4 weeks, 18.5 pounds. No idea on the inches, but it's been quite a few.
  • Quote: 49 weeks and 150lbs for me!!
    Wuv I love your new photos!!!
  • This is so awesome to read! The time does seem to be going faster now that I'm used to the program...I can't wait to see where it takes me! My first goal was to lose 20 lbs the first month and I'm halfway there at 9.8 at my first two WI's.
  • 24.5 pounds in 11 weeks. I'm stalled and have been within a pound of the same weight for 12 days now. I know it happens, but it's no fun when it happens to you. Just need to keep going...it won't stay this way forever. Eye on the prize and all will be just fine!
  • Quote: Wuv I love your new photos!!!
    Thank you!
    Quote: This is so awesome to read! The time does seem to be going faster now that I'm used to the program...I can't wait to see where it takes me! My first goal was to lose 20 lbs the first month and I'm halfway there at 9.8 at my first two WI's.
    I have lived in weeks for the past 49 weeks so I don't know where the months have gone....lol
  • ideal protein
    I am on ideal protein. I think i am doing good. Lost 28 pounds in 10 weeks. I read so much about this program. It seems that different places have different rules. For example the bars can only be used as a snack. I read one posting stating that the bar can be used as a snack or a meal. Please help
  • Those are great results!
    Amazing ladies! Way to go Love this forum and all of your success.