Spring Into Summer Biggest Loser Challenge

• Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to bring to your attention the Biggest Loser Challenges that take place here on 3FC.

Our next challenge will be the 2012 Spring Into Summer Biggest Loser Challenge which will start on April 29th and run for 13 weeks. You must sign up by April 22nd to be placed on a team.

Our main goal is to provide our teams with as many tools and suggestions as possible to aid in everyone's personal success,not just that of the team as a whole; because we are all here as a means to the same common goal - to get healthy, lose weight and feel good about ourselves!

We encourage strong full team participation, as we all know that team participation = support / encouragement / motivation for your whole team and yourself. This is my own personal philosophy - do not think of it as just a place to weigh in once a week to stay accountable to yourself, but a tool in your weight loss success with as equal significance as healthy eating and exercise.

Each team will have a Last Chance Workout thread each week with the same basic format, as well as a Nutritional Journal thread for anyone who chooses to utilize these tools as an aid to their weight loss, these are not mandatory to the challenge, just supplied tools. Each team will also have a weekly chat thread. In order to be eligible for the title of weekly biggest loser and overall biggest loser you must post at least once in all of the weekly chat threads. We realize everyone has busy lives but it is important for team participation.

The 2012 Spring Into Summer Biggest Loser Challenge will begin officially on April 29 with the opening of each teams Chat, Last Chance Workout, and Nutritional Journals threads. The first weigh in of course will happen the following Sunday May 6th.

Remember all sign-ups/starting weights are to be submitted here on or before April 22nd , if you can not be sure to sign up or weigh in that day, please be sure to do so before hand or you will be automatically un-eligible for placement on a team.

Weigh in deadline is 6:00 pm Central time every Sunday. If you do not post your weekly weight by this time, one of your freebies will be used.

Well.. I believe that is it.. If anyone has any questions please post them here Biggest Loser Q & A and the team leader will respond to the very best of their abilities.

For further guidelines as to how each challenge is run please read the Biggest Loser Challenges FAQ

**** I just also want to add that Mel, Leslie or Jacky are not licensed dietitians, nutritionist, or trainers with any professional authority in any of those professions.. just everyday people like yourselves who have weight to lose and a passion to help others. ****

Good Luck Everyone!!!!