Anyone tried Adios?

• I know diet pills aren't magic but I wouldn't mind something that would act as a bit of an appetite suppressant and maybe give me a bit of a boost during the day. A little bit of help couldn't hurt!

So that out the way- anyone tried adios? It's not very expensive (£8 for the regular, £11 for the max strength) and it's sold EVERWHERE over here.. so people must be buying it...
    So anyone tried it? Any good?
  • I cant say they have any effect. Ive tried them before and they made no difference to my weight loss or cravings.
  • So I looked at the ingredients:
    Butternut tree extract - Laxative
    Dandelion Root - Diuretic (causes water loss)
    Boldo - Diuretic (causes water loss)
    Fucus - source of iodine (claim is that it helps with thyroid function, this would only be true if you were deficient in iodine. Not really an issue in most first wold countries)

So basically, this is a pill that is designed to make you believe you are losing weight but won't cause any weight loss itself.
  • Quote: So I looked at the ingredients:
    Butternut tree extract - Laxative
    Dandelion Root - Diuretic (causes water loss)
    Boldo - Diuretic (causes water loss)
    Fucus - source of iodine (claim is that it helps with thyroid function, this would only be true if you were deficient in iodine. Not really an issue in most first wold countries)

So basically, this is a pill that is designed to make you believe you are losing weight but won't cause any weight loss itself.
    Thanks for that breakdown that's really helpful! I am definitely not going to buy them now after that.

And thanks for sharing your experience Corcor01 too. Gosh I'm glad I've got this place to ask before wasting my money!
  • Yes they are just a complete waste of money same as many other products out which is good to have a place like this to come and find out what's what
  • If you look for the right ingredients in some pills you will be able to find stuff that works for your body