Slim in 6

• I started my first day of Slim in 6 today and i love it!! Anybody want to do it with me? Im also finishing my last 10 days of 30 day shred but wanted to get started on slim in 6. Please join me and lets stay on track together!!!
  • Hi! I'm implementing Sin6 into my routine. I won't be following the schedule to the letter, but will be doing a couple of Sin6/Slim Series workouts per week, along with other workouts. Can I join you? I did Ramp it Up yesterday.
  • Yes please sorry i havent been on here in almost a week. Life has interrupted me but im starting ramp it up today and im excited
  • Im still doing this program. Moving to last level on monday. I also added in brazil butt lift so im doing both of those every day. Im really hoping these will help the scale move because i feel like its not moving. Its a bit depressing but im still pushing play and staying on track with calories.
  • I did this years ago and lost so many inches. I am implementing it into my routine, but not to a tee. I am recovering from spinal surgery, from a car accident, and doing the walking the Dr and PT want me to. Since I am close to 5 weeks out, I can start something else too. Can I say, I only made it through half of the first dvd.
  • Wow im impressed with u! U are very tough and determined for only 5 weeks out!! I started burn it up yesterday and i dont know if it was just my mood or what but i had no desire to do it. I finished it then did an hour if sculpt from brazil butt lift but im just irritated. Scale and measurements are not showing good results. Im not giving up because im only 2 weeks from being done but... uggggg want to see the results others have talked about.
  • Yeah slim in 6 really works it helped me so much !