Feather weight-lifters!

You're on Page 24 of 24
Go to
  • Ack. It's been forever since I posted on 3FC. Been kinda crazy at work and I went to New York Comic Con last weekend and had a blast. Being a thin costumed person is certainly so much fun, I have to admit.

I've been keeping up with my lifting and maintaining 110.6-112.4. Not really cutting back or adding more when I hit the high end or low end, but it just seems to be where I naturally fall. I have a weigh in this morning though, so let's see if Comic Con did any damage, haha! (although I didn't eat anything except my own food, so why would it?)

Hopefully I can stick around this time. I miss all you ladies!
  • Mogzillo: Welcome! The thread is a bit quiet these days... come tell us what awesome things you've been up to.

JossFit: Glad your body's keeping up! Keep being rad.

sontaikle: Good to see you! I noticed your absence and assumed that life must be busy. Glad you're juggling everything and getting some fun time in.
    --------
    I had a seriously uninspiring strength workout yesterday (numbers down a bit), but I wasn't too surprised. I had taken a week off strength training, run 7 miles the night before I lifted in the morning, and my weight is slipping down again. That's all ok. I made it to the gym, and that's what matters. I think I may try to aim for 2 long sessions per week instead of 3-4 short sessions and see how that goes.

Today I'm going to be doing some hiking, and tomorrow more running. Yay.
  • I just want to make an announcement/share an NSV...

I packed a suitcase for vacation and realized today that I can easily lift it over my head with no assistance from my legs. Kind of reminded me that THIS is the best benefit of regular strength training.
  • Quote: I just want to make an announcement/share an NSV...

I packed a suitcase for vacation and realized today that I can easily lift it over my head with no assistance from my legs. Kind of reminded me that THIS is the best benefit of regular strength training.
    Way to go!
  • Yeah, that's awesome, Krampus. I should take this as motivation-- I've been really, really inconsistent with my strength training (though consistent with my running) lately.