50 lbs. gone....before and after pics:)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • So, it's taken 2 years, but I have lost 50 lbs. Pretty proud of myself. I have gone from a jean size of 26 (pushing 28) down to a size 20. I can wear some size large shirts, but still have a bit of a belly so I usually wear XL...lol.

• You are looking GREAT! You are getting close to that EXCITING time. As your weight goes down, sizes will go down much faster than they did at your higher weights. Congratulations on your ongoing dedicated efforts and marked success. Please share with us what you are doing and how you are staying on track.
  • You look awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • It must be the Metformin, because I am not really doing anything different or really watching what I eat. I have just started to try and tone myself up as I have excess, hangy, wobbley skin...sigh...lol. My goal weight is 180, so 60 more pounds to go There is no way I could or would look good at the 140-150 that is suggested for my height...I would look sick!
  • Wow, you look fantastic! I'm so happy for you!
  • You look great, well done!
  • What kind of toning are you doing? For some reason toning seems more groan-worthy to me than cardio lol.
  • Thanks everyone Haha...the toning right now consists of jack-knives, step aerobics, and mock push-ups (I use the counter), oh and trying to walk more!
  • Grats on the loss!
  • We started close to the same and we are at the same spot now! Looking at your pics reminds me how far I have came as well!

Great job!!
  • I guess I should have put this in the mini-goals forum...sorry. Thanks everyone for you nice comments and encouragement!
  • Congrats!
  • Great job!
  • Well done!!
  • WTG!

A.