Reached goal...been in maintenance...need a small reboot...anyone else?

You're on Page 30 of 34
Go to
  • Today is day 7 and I definitely have the ketosis energy now. I feel great. I was a miserable bi### all last week. Glad that's gone!
  • Quote: Today is day 7 and I definitely have the ketosis energy now. I feel great. I was a miserable bi### all last week. Glad that's gone!
    Today is day 9 for me....I am feeling awesome today. Was in ketosis by the end of day three, but the energy really kicked in the last day or two. Feeling great and motivated.
  • Yes. The first few ketosis days did not quite overcome my Tom crankiness! Now that that's gone I feel do much more upbeat!
  • Quote: Yes. The first few ketosis days did not quite overcome my Tom crankiness! Now that that's gone I feel do much more upbeat!

I am on Seasonale...this is my second round of it and it is great TOM only visits every 13 weeks. So awesome. I did the first round starting in the end of May and TOM hit the end of August and now I am good to go until first week in December.

I do not get it without taking BC....my body has a ton of messed up hormone issues....I have MEN type I syndrome and it produces little tumors all over (parathyroids, pituatory, pancreas, etc.).

So I could just not get it, but then that would lead to early bone issues.
  • How are all the rebooters doing? Today is day 10 and so far all 10 are perfect, 100% phase 1. I am weighing 2X a week....Fridays and Mondays. I am like a little kid on Christmas waiting for Friday....I feel great, but who knows.
  • Hi Darbs, Good here! I'm changing my weighing times...Don't know to what yet but will stop doing it daily.

Well, I'm done with my reboot. I feel great. Friday will be my first cheat day and I'll follow it with 2 P1 days.
  • I think if you are maintaining then weighing daily is a good idea. Have a threshold the requires at least 1 hardcore phase 1 day.

I can't believe this is day 9 for me sticking to phase 1 (ok a few were phase 2... It helps the weekend go by smoother). My home scale, which I am only allowing myself to step on on Wednesday mornings, was down 5 pounds from last week! I feel better and my pants feel waaaay better already!

My next 2 weigh ins are already planned with my coach to ensure I make it my planned 21 days. After that I will have to see.
  • Hi agin rebooted. Day 10. Time flies!

Today I sent to the gym without eating breakfast. I have gone the last 3 evenings and felt great. Not today! I had zero energy and was actually dizzy and felt I'll! I made it through my class and came home for some crispy cereal! I really need to make sure I have something before morning classes!! Usually I have my bar before my evening class. I guess those few extra carbs serve a purpose! Lol

Have a great day!
  • Hey rebooters - Been hanging in limbo(not truly phase 1) for the last week after knocking my back out. Good thing is I'm back at my old faithful 137lbs. Heading to Vegas tomorrow for 6 days. Planning on eating very reasonably while I'm gone! Keep up the good work! Check back with you when I get home!
  • things are going reasonably well here. I was stuck at 4 of the pesky eight pounds gone, but this morning two more whooshed away. yay.. I am right now sitting in my office munching cuke and alternative bar while my coworkers are chowing down on pizza and birthday cake right across the hall. oh well, going out for fajitas tonite.
  • Morning rebooters! The weekend looms! Yay, but always harder to stay op!

I have a plan and will stick to it! My issue is always with the water-I an going to try to bring my water bottle with me in the van everywhere I go.

Have a great day!

Anne
  • good morning everyone!

after a complete binge last Sunday (I call it my self sabotage kicking in), I was happy to see the scale move down this morning to 154.

I gain and lose the same damn 10 lbs over and over. Quite frustrating! :/

Hope you all have a great weekend! I am going out to two different events but I am going to stay OP as much as I can!
  • Quote: Morning rebooters! The weekend looms! Yay, but always harder to stay op!

I have a plan and will stick to it! My issue is always with the water-I an going to try to bring my water bottle with me in the van everywhere I go.

Have a great day!

Anne
    Day 12...still at 100%, but the scale has stuck for about 4 days now. I was eating about 900 calories and I dropped to about 750-800....maybe a need to go back to 900. I will boost it up with another 100 calories. No desire to cheat at this point, need to get back to my low. This is the most focused I have been since my initial losing period in 2010.
  • Darbs-stop weighing! I am trying to tak my own advice. After being down 5 lbs Wednesday on my home scale, I am for whatever reason up 2 of them today. It causes too much thinking and worrying, which phase 1 really does not need!

The scale is put away until next Wednesday. I know there is no way to gain 2 pounds doing phase 1. I am visibly shrinking. That is what matters!
  • Incredible 1st week back
    Hello all!
    I had my most successful week on IP to date. Lost 7.8lbs this week. This reboot has already proven challenging and appreciate the reward :-)
    Hope everyone is well...have a great week.

I will be experimenting with Jicama and IP puree potatoes at some point this week, wish me luck