Yahoo! Made my 10% goal today

• I weighed in at WW today and made my 10% goal of 26 lbs. (actually lost 26.8 lbs. total!).

I'm treating myself to four new books from Amazon.com. I've been waiting for this moment because I really want those books! I've promised myself four new books every time I make a 10% goal. I think I'm going to start rewarding myself for smaller goals, too.

So I've lost 25% of the weight I want to lose to make it to my final goal. Yippee!

I've got to work hard next week to make it to my personal St. Patrick's Day goal. And if I don't, that's okay, too, and it's on to the Easter Challenge.
  • GO SHEILA! Your on your way girlfriend and doing great. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Miss Chris
  • Congratulations! That's awesome!
  • Congratulations Sheila!

That is wonderful! As a fellow bookaholic, I like your reward system!

Enjoy your new books-you really earned them. BTW, what do you like to read?

Sherry
  • Yahoooo!!! That is just great!! Congratulations!!!! You have been working hard and it is paying off!!!!

• Congratulations!! That's quite an accomplishment, and I'm sure you are proud! Keep up the good work
  • Good job, we are all proud of you!!

Bella23
  • Yay! Go Sheila!!!
  • Woo-Hoo! And good for you for rewarding yourself.
    Keep at it! Isn't WW great! I love the "pep rally" part of the meetings, when they pass out the awards! Big fun!
  • Sheila.. That is great news. You have been working so hard at this!!!

So what books did you get? that is a great reward! - I'm an amazon junkie!!!

Dana
  • yay for you! you will make your st. patty's day goal, no sweat! congrats!
  • Way to go!
  • Yay congratulations!
  • Great job Sheila. Keep up the good work.