20 Deployed from Milwaukee tonight

• 128th Air Refueling Wing. (They are Air National Guard)

Yikes.

My stepdad is in the 440th (Air Force), he has Reserves this weekend, he will find out more then, but last weekend he got a promotion & desert fatigues.

I think if he goes anywhere I'll stay w/my mom & the dog until he gets back.

So that is what's up w/me. Also, I've been sick for the last 2 days. Am I getting my food points if all I have is popsicles, water, oj & chicken soup? I'm not going over my calories...
  • My thoughts are with you. My dad (reserves) and my cousin (active) are already gone. How many more people do they need?

Miss Chris
  • I am wishing the best for all of your families, Bella's included. I hope that all goes quick and everyone returns home safely. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
  • Yeah, San Diego (like Marine & Navy HQ) has been seeming pretty empty lately. We deploy a ship like every week. Sigh!
  • No one in my family has been affected personally, but I can feel for every one who has someone who is gone or going. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone.
  • My brother in law is leaving within the next three weeks. On a more selfish note, I am glad my hubby retired from the Navy when he did!
  • My wishes go out to you. It sucks but someone has to do it, just think of all the heros that will return.

Bella23
  • Pretty scary that's for sure, I hope everyone's loved ones return swiftly and safely and this war is over quickly.

Kitty