Signature does not show up?

• Am I doing something wrong? I keep trying to get a signature but nothing is working. I tried lilyslim and it won't show up here. I tried the 3fc signature and once I write in my starting weight, current weight, goal weight and click next step, it just empties out my numbers on those categories. Am I missing something?
  • I see your siggy right under the pic you posted
  • I see it , too.
  • I am having the same problem. After I enter my number and am prompted to go to the nest step, then the boxes clear and I'm back to square 1
  • Michelle, I just checked our weight tracker code and experienced the same error. I will pass this on to tech. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Thanks everyone for the replies I see it now. I was just thinking I was doing somethingwrong because the 3fc ticker would not work either, but I see there is an error. Thanks again!
  • Quote: Michelle, I just checked our weight tracker code and experienced the same error. I will pass this on to tech. Thanks for the heads up!
    Still having same trouble. Trying from "forum".
  • I was having problems yesterday to, so I just went to ticker factory.
  • I let them know about it yesterday and they filed a ticket with tech. I don't know how long it will take to repair, but they are aware of the problem.

Tickerfactory and LilySlim might be your best options now for new tickers.

www.tickerfactory.com
    www.lilyslim.com LilySlim has a large selection of very fun weight loss and exercise tickers