I miss you guys!

• Sorry I've been MIA. I got a new position at work (I do tech support for a major computer company), and now I am working in Human Resources 4 days a week doing recruiting and applicant testing. So those 4 days a week, I can't get on here. Today I'm not in HR, so I get to come post
  • It sounds like a fun job. And, please, tell me who is hiring! Is this a company that has any branches in the U.S.? My son got laid off his tech support job recently, along with 1099 other people at his company. His wife wasn't working because she is caring for their severely disabled child. So I'm always on the lookout for jobs for him.
  • welcome back...

how do you like the hr?
  • Sheila - I PMed you - they are always hiring

Dana - I love HR, I am a really social person, so I am loving the interaction with the applicants and with my coworkers. It's a true officejob - 8-5 monday to friday and I have my own office too lol. It's a temporary position until the end of May or so, then I'll have to go back to the phones again fulltime.

Its funny cause I had also applied for a position as a Quality Evaluator - which I also got offered. And I had to turn it down last Friday cause the hours would have been 2:30pm-11pm permanently and as a single parent, I can't do those hours.
  • So glad to hear from you!!! Be sure to pop in as often as possible. We'll keep a space warm for you!
  • Yay! Happy to see you here! Glad you like your new job.
  • I miss you too Raelynn!

Have fun in HR!
  • yay! i was noticing you'd been gone lately. sounds like a good position!! how's the little girly? =)
  • Raelynn,

glad to see you back!

Missed you-
    sherry
  • Glad to see you Miss Raelynn! Enjoy HR.

Miss Chris
  • Thanks I am enjoying my new position, it's alot of fun

Holly - My daughter is good, she's all potty trained now (yay! lol)