Body Chemistry Changing?

• Anyone notice when they started losing weight that their body chemistry started changing?

I am having major body odor/deodorant issues. I have always used Secret but it stopped working. I have since tried Degree and Dove and a mixture of all of it but I still find myself having to reapply deodorant several times a day.

I have become paranoid that "I stink" and working in a medical clinic that is just not kosher!

Thoughts? Ideas? Other sufferers?
  • I am always worried about how I smell, but I am allergic to a lot of deoderants as well as soaps. I finally found some olive oil soap without any scent, so I make sure to wash really well. Then I started using the crystal deoderant from L'Occitane. I think it does the job, and I use it all over.

But I noticed that I smelled different after starting to lose weight. I think it's a detox thing. I just drank more water. Eventually it got better. I think. No one has said anything, and no one has stopped being my friend or going out with me. But I'm planning to ask a couple really good friends if they would be honest with me and let me know how I smell. REALLY good friends.
  • I have always been really sensitive to deodorants and tried almost every one on the shelf hoping for one that didn't give me a rash. Finally I found it - Toms of Maine. I like the Unscented best because I don't like fake smells, but have also used their Apricot with success when the store didn't have Unscented.
  • I've had this problem. I've always had sweating problems, but it never ever smelled. My armpits could be soaked (gross) but there would not be any type of smell coming from there. That was doable because I just learned to wear shirts that were not tight to my arms. However, ever since eating healthier and as I have started to lose weight I freaking STINK. I could have showered that morning and have done nothing other then watch TV and I could smell like my hubby after a long day off work. I have found that I actually smell LESS if I don't wear deodorant. I still smell, but its not nearly as bad. It seems like my body is like 'Hey, don't try to cover up my stench" and makes it worse.
  • Has anyone tried the "clinical strength" deodorants? I hate to pay that price for something that is just same thing in a different container. lol
  • It's probably a lot of things but differences in food choices can be one of them. I eat a lot of red meat now (it fills me up) and I know that contributes to it. I use a clinical strength deodorant, which I pay way too much for, but it's the only thing that helps. I'd pass on the name but I've only seen it here in Brazil.
  • I use that shave miniziming clinical stregnth one from Dove. Love the smell, and it totally minimized my little hairs, lol... I'm allergic to a lot of stuff, but Dove is always something that I can use.

I get coupons out of the paper and when there's a sale at Walmart or Target, I get 2 or 3, and those last me a good year.
  • I use Mitchum for Women Advanced Control Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Powder Fresh. It is only around $4.

It really works for my stink and I am a huge sweater.