Completely off topic - Bangs

• I am growing my bangs out and they are driving me *&%+#@! Insane!!
  • LOL, the in between period is always the worst.
  • I feel your pain.

I'm growing it ALL out and it is TOUCHING ME. Argh!

Too short to pony tail, tuck behind ears or anything. Hang in there.

A.
  • Can you pin them back in a 'poof'?
  • Short hair here because I DON'T want to feel your pain! Hang in there all of you.

Lin
  • Aww I've been there... it sucks! I'm growing out my hair and it's at the stage where it falls into the collar of my shirt which is a horrible feeling arrrg!!
  • My hair is always a POOF lol
  • hahaha annoying feeling xD I've had bangs for a few years, grew them out once, stupidly cut them and now I refuse to go through that awkward growing out phase...xD so i forever have bangs(or until I can get enough pacience to let them grow) xD

One of my old roomates used to clip hers back, or brush them off to the side while they were growing...Have fun =D
  • I haven't had bangs in about 25 years. I am intrigued by what they might look like, but also terrified to cut my hair and find out I look ridiculous with bangs.
  • I'm curious to try bangs too, I just can't bring myself to make the committment. :P
  • I am a bangs girl. I couldn't imagine taking all the time to grow them out, and actually letting my chicken pox scar forehead hang out for the world to see. lol