Mini-Goal Reward Ideas

• I am looking for ideas to treat myself when I achieve a mini-goal. I really want to keep motivated to stick with it! I have my mini-goals in mind, but I was wondering what others have done to reward themselves once a mini-goal has been achieved. And maybe I am thinking too much into this but has anyone else tiered the rewards so that as the goal was more difficult to achieve, the reward was greater? The only reward I know for certain is new clothes when I reach my final goal, but that's a long way away!
  • A new pair of boots
    New clothes
    Hair and nails
    Trip to favorite restaurant
    New small furniture for your house (mirror, lamp.. that sort of thing)
    New kitchen appliance
    Make up

That's all I can think of now, but if I think of more I will let you know!
  • I've been getting stuff which I need and which will still fit me when I get to my final goal. I gave myself a nightgown, for example. Awaiting for future rewards is the matching robe, a fountain pen and a light sweater which will fit better later than now. I need new running shoes, so I suppose I will buy them and add them to my "awaiting items." I plan to reward myself every two not-bingeing weeks with the item that I need most when the moment comes for me to reward myself... I suppose that soon I will need the running shoes, and that I will postpone the other stuff for other rewards. Hope you get nice stuff for yourself!