Im back..im happy..and im gonna do it this time!

• Hey All,

Well, im back after some serious health problems that were creating issues for eating anything..They finally figured it out for real! They found out i have Celiac Disease....yes! So all my previous binges on bread and sweet pastries have causes havoc on my stomach...So i quit dieting altogether and went on a completely wheat free gluten free diet and have been on it for over a month and i feel Great!!! Now im ready to jump back onto IP.. I never thought i was going to be able to go back onto IP because i was so sick i couldnt eat hardly anything..but now that my body has calmed down from changing my diet around, i can eat things like dairy and soy and meat and veggies again. So yay!!!... Im going to do IP alternatives like i was doing before, the only thing that i have to do differently, is make sure that i dont eat any alternative packets that have wheat and gluten in them. I actually feel so much better now that i dont eat wheat and gluten. In fact, i used to have frequent binges and i joined OA and got help from that and also realized that my binging went down to almost nothing after i cut all the wheat and gluten out. I stopped craving wheat and gluten and products like bread and sweets. I also cut out pop because of my stomach and havent had a swig of any kind of carbonated beverage for just a little over a month. I feel in control this time. I feel happy.. I dont feel depressed anymore..and i feel like im ready to do this for real...So i just wanted to say hi...and say that i would love to chat with you all and get back on board!...

Have a good day!
  • Welcome back. It's great they found out what was causing your health problems. Good luck as you get back into IP.
  • hey! welcome back. i noticed that our goal weight is the same and so is our height. i just thought that was cool haha.
  • Welcome back and glad to hear you are feeling better.
  • Just curious....are all of the IP packets Gluten free?
  • Welcome back Glad you are feeling better.
  • Quote: Just curious....are all of the IP packets Gluten free?
    No, not all of them, but there are a good number that are.