Introduction and new to The New Sonoma Diet

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Zofia - I didn't think about the portion size in the cookbook not being the right amount for me.

AccountAholic - Things are starting to settle down, Thanks for asking.
  • Youre welcomed ladies! My pleasure! When i started this diet in 2009 this forum was dead and I made a couple mistakes here and there that could of been avoided jsut by talking

Let me know how it is going I check this forum once a week at least and I want to know how youa re all doing!
  • How is everyone doing? Just wanting to check in.
  • SLB3 - It's a little slower going than I was hoping! I only lost 3.6 pounds on wave one since I blew it on a visit to my mother-in-law's house. Today is day 19 since I started, and I have lost 4.8 pounds. I do think I feel a little bit more "gut"-less than usual... At least this time I am losing the weight the healthy way!

How're you doing?
  • AccountAholic - With so much going on around my house sad to say I've fallen to the wayside. My fault for not taking the time to plan and keeping my pantry stocked with the right foods. I'm hoping to change that this week.

How are you doing since your last post?
  • I'm down about 4 pounds since my last post. That's not great, but I'm planning to start working out harder with some co-workers soon. Hopefully that will break my plateau!
  • Does anyone use this forum anymore?
    I was doing a little search for info on the Sonoma diet and I found this place. I was wondering if anyone is still using the program and/or had success with it. I am looking for a program with great tasting foods. I love to cook and I work from home, so I am lucky to have the ability to prepare all my meals from home. If anyone is still coming to the forum, please let me know. Thanks!