Wow! Had to share this!

• I lurk on this board all the time and have hardly posted, but I was absolutely blown away by something today and had to tell someone!

I've lost 75 lbs. over the past 2 years and I'm down to 135. I gained a few pounds over the holidays but just got back to that number, which was my final goal weight, so now I'm mostly in maintenance. I'm 5'6" and 135 lbs. is right smack in the middle of my healthy weight range and it seems like a good number for me. It's been a lot of hard work and will be for the rest of my life, but it's been worth it.

Back when I moved out of my parents' house, moved to a different state and got an "adult" doctor, I requested that my pediatrician send me my medical records, and they sent me EVERYTHING, including the charts from every single appointment I ever had. I've mentioned to people that I now weigh less than I ever have as an adult, actually probably since at least freshman year of high school.

I just thought today to look at my old medical records and see when I was last at a similar weight. When I was 10 YEARS OLD I weighed 131!! My next physical at age 11 says I was 148! And I was 5 inches shorter at age 10 than I am now (grew 2 more by the time I was 11).

I literally weigh less now than I have since I was TEN! WOW!!
  • Wow, that's fantastic. So impressive.!!!!!!
  • Amazing job! Congratulations! And it for sure is a very good number. So keep it up and maintain your new weight, you can do it (:
  • Wow, that's AWESOME!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Awesome! I bet you feel great!

• That is so awesome! Congrats
  • Amazing job. Great incentive to stay on plan, isn't it?

Lin