TOM, hate this feeling. please help.

• This week I started school and it was stressful and my meals are all mixed up and my time is not right. And now Im getting my period and I know I did not loss weight. I feel like i gained more than 2 pounds this week is that normal ?
  • yup, its normal so get used of it If you have been reading some of the Daily threads you will see that some have gotten TOM 2 weeks apart. You just have to stick to the program, it all evens out.
  • I know you feel like #$%^&* but it WILL pass. I didn't have any loss for 2 weeks, felt like I was starting, but didn't. Now I have a cold. But, I can tell I have dropped. Hang in there girl! It will pass.
  • sorry, but what you are feeling is normal.

i have started my TOM 2 weeks early a few times and the one instance, it lasted for 16 days. Not fun.

keep on keepin' on!
  • Hang in there! I've had my TOM four times in the last nine weeks Drink lots of water and know that this too shall pass lol. This past week I felt crummy but managed to stay at a 0 loss (despite feeling so bloated). I drank between 4 and 5 litres of water a day. I think it's finally over fingers crossed and I'm starting (I hope) to feel that whoosh feeling again - you will too if you stay OP!
  • I have had TOM more often than not since end of Oct....not always full on, but enough to remind myself that the fat cells are imploding and releasing stored up estrogen into my system. And let me tell you what, the ever depleting fat cells are the ONLY reason I'm willing to put up with TOMs continuous presence. That said, some days I do get very impatient with it all.

Everything is temporary.