Smilies on signature

• How do you add the icons for lbs lost. For instance, some users have a cheerleader smily for every 5 lbs lost. Thanks!
  • Quote: How do you add the icons for lbs lost. For instance, some users have a cheerleader smily for every 5 lbs lost. Thanks!

Go under User CP in the purple in the top left corner, then edit signature, then click on the smilies (more) and choose the one that you would like.
  • Is that also where you add your weekly weigh-in's?
  • Quote: Is that also where you add your weekly weigh-in's?
    yup yup!!
  • For the life of me I can't find anything about Signatures under "User CP". How am I missing it? Is it possibly not available to everyone?
  • Quote: For the life of me I can't find anything about Signatures under "User CP". How am I missing it? Is it possibly not available to everyone?
    Its the very first tab on the control panel
  • Peggy, you joined on Jan. 2. Today is the 19th. You need 20 days and 20 posts before you can do this. It'll be tomorrow or Saturday, depending on what time of day you registered. Check out the first section of the main part of the 3FC website for info.
  • RUTHxxx--I love your height...reminds me of my sissy! Thanks
  • Quote: Go under User CP in the purple in the top left corner, then edit signature, then click on the smilies (more) and choose the one that you would like.
    Ahhh...thank you
  • Quote: Peggy, you joined on Jan. 2. Today is the 19th. You need 20 days and 20 posts before you can do this. It'll be tomorrow or Saturday, depending on what time of day you registered. Check out the first section of the main part of the 3FC website for info.
    Thank you Ruth. I thought I was crazy or something because I just could not find where to do it.