Protidiet chocolate bar?

• I was placing an order from proteinwell.ca and noticed they have chocolate bars!! The carbs and Protein see to be in check. Can it be true? Can I actually have a chocolate bar on IP? If so would it be a restricted or unrestricted food?

http://www.proteinwell.ca/protidiet-...hocolate-dream
  • Bump..

Anyone?
  • I haven't tried it myself but looking at the nutritional info, it seems a little low in protein and a bit high in fat.

Maybe it could be a once a week treat kind of thing??
  • I bought a box of these exact bars to have as a "treat". Actually, I have cut each bar into little bites and suck on one "bite" when a craving hits. They are NOT a dairy milk bar, but they're OK and hit the spot with a sip of coffee for a chocolate craving! Beats cheating! One box will last you a long time!
  • Quote: I bought a box of these exact bars to have as a "treat". Actually, I have cut each bar into little bites and suck on one "bite" when a craving hits. They are NOT a dairy milk bar, but they're OK and hit the spot with a sip of coffee for a chocolate craving! Beats cheating! One box will last you a long time!
    Cool! thanks, I'll order some. I'm finding I have major chocolate cravings around TOM 1 or 2 pieces might kick that craving.

Thanks!