Let's talk guilty pleasures??? On television!! =)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This is always something that I love to find out from people, so I thought I would start a thread here.. What is the one show or shows, that you can't help but watch but would probably never admit to, to other people??

I admit to The Kardashians, as much as I can't stand em, it's like a train wreck, you can't help but look..

• i absolutely love my Korean soaps. some of my close friends know and they tease me mercilessly. they can't see the joy of reading through out an entire show. im not ashamed of it but its not something i tell someone in passing.
  • The Jeremy Kyle Show =( There, I said it! It is out in the open ... it feels liberating! Don't tell my partner, though!
  • Sinoia..lol i like that show too. i love how he tells the people exactly what im thinking..
  • Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure. They are horrible! Its predictable, the acting is melodramatic, the story line is way over the top but I can't stop watching it! At least their teen drama revolves around actual crimes (murder, semi-incestuous relationships, teacher-student affairs, etc) and not just who slept with whom ala Gossip Girl.
  • Quote: The Jeremy Kyle Show =( There, I said it! It is out in the open ... it feels liberating! Don't tell my partner, though!
    Oh I've caught his show when channel surfing, he was giving someone a piece of his mind! Never watched an entire episode though
  • I was the Kardashians too! And, even more secretly ... the Real Housewives! I truly find them so fake, obnoxious, drama filled , selfish, materialistic...and I can't turn it off LOL!
  • Say Yes to the Dress. Not sure what the huge attraction is, but I love the happy endings and the whole pageantry of the process!
  • Embarrassing, but since all of you are fessing up...

The Kardashians (all of their stupid shows), The Bachelor, Jersey Shore, and the Housewives. I watch them all. Oh, and the Young and the Restless. I've been watching that once since I was 10, my mom got me started... that's where I must get my love of trash tv!
  • Mine is Dog the Bounty Hunter and Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood. I love to watch them both they just seem to take me away from my life for an hour.
  • Housewives (especially OC, NY, & Beverly Hills)
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette
    Pretty Little Liars
    The Secret Circle
  • Mine have already been mentioned a couple of times..
    Pretty Little Liars
    Secret Circle
    Gossip Girl
    Glee

I just can't help myself!
  • Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as well as Bachelor/Bachelorette. I just can't turn away!!!
  • Oh I used to love watching The Real Housewives, not all of them though.. Unfortunately when I moved here to Tulsa, I moved in with my Fiance' who doesnt get the channel it's on.. LOL
  • Jersey Shore
    Teen Mom