Season 13!

You're on Page 11 of 45
Go to
  • Quote: Remember the young man who weighed more than any previous contestant that got to come back for a second season? I wonder what has happened with him? Anyone know?
    he has a facebook page but it doesn't look active and a website that hasn't been updated since 09'. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniel...302543?sk=wall I wonder if he's still dating the girl he met on the show.
  • what ever happened with Shae? don't know if I spelt that right. The woman who had so much to lose they brought her back for the next finale.

oh wow. Just went and answered my own question

http://www.people.com/people/article...420930,00.html
  • Quote: what ever happened with Shae? don't know if I spelt that right. The woman who had so much to lose they brought her back for the next finale.

oh wow. Just went and answered my own question

http://www.people.com/people/article...420930,00.html
    That article is from May 2010 after she went back the next season for the finale. She has a facebook page and it looks like she's lost even more weight.
  • That Shae (Shay?) is such a hero. She had to lose 100lbs before they even let her on the ranch.

Each season there are at least one or two people who tug at my heart strings - sometimes I really like everyone. I think last season was a very likable group. That is what inspires me - to see good people doing well, even when there's a little drama.

So far this year, I'm not feeling it. There are a couple that I like, but no one stands out. I used to stay stuck to the screen for BL, but this week I almost forgot to watch it.

Seems like the show has lost its way. We'll see what happens.
  • Quote:
    So far this year, I'm not feeling it. There are a couple that I like, but no one stands out.
    I liked Gail but they sent her home.
  • I like Cassandra. They haven't shown much about here lately. Wish they would.
  • since it's become the Conda show it's hard to fit anyone else in
  • Quote: since it's become the Conda show it's hard to fit anyone else in
    Exactly! I think the others are almost invisible. Too bad, because I'm sure there are some great stories in there, and no time has been given to them.
  • Conda is absolutely ruining this season for me. Her personality is just the worst! Oh, and let me not forget to add in Kim (pink) with her nasty attitude last episode.

I don't have a favorite contestant but I like Buddy, Cassandra and Daphne at this point.
  • I agree. Conda has such a terrible selfish attitude. I wish she would go home. My favorite is Cassandra. I also like Daphne.
  • Watching tonight's episode right now.

AND I too cannot stand Conda! There is actually a facebook page titled: "Biggest Loser: I dislike Conda" with 759 likes. Guess we are not the only ones that cannot stand Conda.

Send Conda Home!
  • Slap me on the forehead, Conda has freakin' immunity!
  • Adrian does talk too much and doesn't know when to shut up
  • Yes, Adrian has a hard time listening and has a very polarizing personality but most of the red team was so hostile towards him since he got back to the ranch. Luckily for him, he'll more than likely be able to lose the weight at home since he lost fifty pounds before coming to the ranch.

Of course, Conda had to get immunity this week. Ugh.

After tonight, the only people I'm watching this show for are Dolvett and Daphne.
  • Tonight was my first time to EVER watch BL. I disliked it for so many reasons, but the main one was that seeing people with 5,7,9,12,13 lb weight losses in a week is so unlikely to many people who try to live a healthier lifestyle & drop a few lbs. No wonder there are so many threads that fill our forums stating phrases like: " I'm so discouraged, I only lost 3 lbs this week" or "Help, please I've hit a plateau & I'm on the 2nd week of my plan!"

I realize the heavier a person is, the more likely they are to lose more weight in a week, & I'm not hating on them for their loss, but I found the show to portray unrealistic expectations.