BaBy ShOwEr GaMeS....HELP!

• Angie, along with my ex-wife and my daughter's mom are having a shower for my daughter, due in March. The party is in 2 weeks. Angie is in charge of games and already has plenty of ideas but asked me if I could post here for some ideas/games that some of you gals may have been involved with recently that were a hit.

Thanks so much
  • I went to one last month where the host played the first 5 seconds of songs with the word baby in them and we had to guess title and artist, and she also had a matching game of celebrities to their baby's names. Super fun
  • You can do bingo. You give everyone bingo sheets & they list gifts in each box.
    And as she opens presents, you check each box until someone gets bingo.
    It makes it so just sitting there watching someone open presents isn't quite so tedious.

Or the purse game. Check out this website:
    http://www.baby-gifts-gift-baskets.c...wer_Games.html
    It'll give you a ton of ideas

Good Luck & hope everyone has fun.
  • ice cube game where there is a small plastic baby in the middle of the ice cube and who ever melts theirs first and gets the baby out wins. You can't use your mouth though
  • Thanks so much ladies!

I will continue passing these on to my wife.
  • My most recent party I hosted was a co-ed one so we were looking for "less-fluffy" games. lol

The Diaper Game-- Buy various candy bars and melt them inside a diaper. Guests have to guess the candy bar.

The other Diaper Game--Have several larger baby dolls, diapers, and oven mitts. Guests have to diaper the baby with oven mitts on.