lightheaded

• Hi, I am very lightheaded in the morning. At home i have coffee and then tea at work. I don't have a drink until 10:30 because I am not hungry.

Any thoughts?
  • Quote: Hi, I am very lightheaded in the morning. At home i have coffee and then tea at work. I don't have a drink until 10:30 because I am not hungry.

Any thoughts?

Wuv would say that you are probably not getting enough salt, to put some sea salt 1/4tsp in your palm, lick it off and then drink some water. Give it about 15 minutes and it should subside.
  • Also my IP coach says have your ip packet within 1 hr of getting up.
  • Quote: Wuv would say that you are probably not getting enough salt, to put some sea salt 1/4tsp in your palm, lick it off and then drink some water. Give it about 15 minutes and it should subside.
    Thanks Rissimo!!!....that is EXACTLY what i would say!!.......lol
  • Quote: Also my IP coach says have your ip packet within 1 hr of getting up.
    I always have my coffee first, then my shake. Usually about an hour. My coach says to eat within the first 15 minutes of waking up...impossible!!! I feel sick if I eat to early!!
  • Do you do the hydration scans at your weigh in? I used to have headaches with my daily coffee intake and not enough water. With coffee in the morning and tea at work how much extra water are you drinking?

Personally I've been getting off coffee and tea. I was one of those "don't talk to me until I've had my coffee" people. Now I might have a cup twice a week. I actually savor it more when I do have it since it's not such a routine.
  • Day three of diet
    I am just starting IP and was wondering about the talk of day three being difficult. Can you tell me what kinds of issues arise on that day? Also what snacks can you eat during phase 1 of the diet?
  • Quote: I am just starting IP and was wondering about the talk of day three being difficult. Can you tell me what kinds of issues arise on that day? Also what snacks can you eat during phase 1 of the diet?
    For the most responses, you might want to try asking this on the weekend chat thread