Does anyone here speak Japanese? :)

• I figured I'd ask on here since there seems to be such an array of nationalities.

I was wondering if someone would be able to translate what this text says? I am pretty sure it's Japanese, but I could be wrong?

Would really appreciate it

• It doesn't look like Japanese to me! I've glanced at Hiragana, Kanji and Katakana and it doesn't resemble any of them...maybe SLIGHTLY but not an exact match. What's this from?
  • It looks like its from some kind of scroll painting...it doesn't look Japanese...either it is another character language, but my money is on chinese-specifically the shiding wenzi form. That's the closest I can get. Help that helps.
  • It's a copy of Final Fantasy 12 I found in a second hand store. There's an autograph on the cover also which I'm fairly sure reads Hiroshi Minagawa-I believe he's Japanese which is why i assumed the text was.

I was just curious what the other piece of text in the picture said, since I don't know anything about how the autograph came to be on the game. (Could be fake etc)
  • Well if it's an autographed FF12 copy then it might be a fake, because that certainly doesn't look Japanese!